Options

00 - Las Vegas

matabelematabele Posts: 277
edited June 2010 in The Porch
My music player spends its life in shuffle mode, sometimes when a PJ track is playing I think , man that's a good version I wonder which show it's from and it turns out to be the Vegas one. Do not know the history but all was not well in the PJ camp at that time, the aggression drives that concert.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    They were still recovering from Roskilde. Also the Election (Bush/Gore) was a month away and Eddie was increasngly unpleased with the options.

It's a pretty safe assumption that if they did not have that US tour, PJ would have ended in 2000.
  • Options
    Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
    They were still recovering from Roskilde. Also the Election (Bush/Gore) was a month away and Eddie was increasngly unpleased with the options.

It's a pretty safe assumption that if they did not have that US tour, PJ would have ended in 2000.

Really? I had never heard it was that serious.
  • Options
    matabelematabele Posts: 277
    BUSH-lager wrote:

Really? I had never heard it was that serious.
    In the concert he talks about the possibility of it all ending, I like what the feelings did to the music.
  • Options
    thebrigthebrig Posts: 394
    I remember the Seattle Shows that ended that tour later that fall....they were last two days leading up to the election. They made mention to the fact that they were taking a long break...they put on a hell of a show and we wondered leaving that it might have been thier curtain call. Thankfully it wasn't. But at the time, we weren't sure they would keep going.
    Mantis-2.gif