Options

Need mag or book w/photos of PJ's whole career

brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
edited June 2010 in The Porch
10Club: if you are reading this maybe you can get a book going (self or with a 3rd party) in which the whole thing is devoted to the band with pictures of them throughout their whole career. There needs to be a dedicated book which has photos of PJ's whole career.

As far as I know we have not seen a product like that yet for sale. There's only 90s era PJ books. There's nothing on the shelf at book stores. Hook us up!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DewieCox wrote:

oh I never saw those before - thanks! ;) nah, those are mostly 90s era Pearl Jam (with the bulk being 1990-1996). I'm talking 1990-2010 photos throughout. real comprenhensive.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    You can collect them yourself if you put a little time into the project. There are pictures all over the web.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    You can collect them yourself if you put a little time into the project. There are pictures all over the web.

now technically (and financially!) that's a good idea. but, hmmmm.........
  • Options
    this week I heard from a well know bird that the band is working on a book. that's all I got. perhaps Anniversary anthology type shit? seems likely. I know Jeff has some good archives himself..
    anyway thought I'd share this update. I'm psyched.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,912
    broloco wrote:
    this week I heard from a well know bird that the band is working on a book. that's all I got. perhaps Anniversary anthology type shit? seems likely. I know Jeff has some good archives himself..
    anyway thought I'd share this update. I'm psyched.

With the release of the untitled Pearl Jam documentary film that's coming out in month's ahead I would say there will be an official released novel/book in stores for this. :D