Options

Quick question......

CraneCrane Posts: 192
edited June 2010 in The Porch
For those of you not lucky enough to get a 10 club ticket for the Dublin gig and asked for a physical ticket to be sent to you by ticketmaster, have you got yours yet? Im gettin a bit worried. I know they don't send it out till closer to the show, but it's only a week to go and still nothing.

Also! What are the chances of blagging my girlfriend onto the floor with me? She only has a seating ticket and I don't want to leave her alone.

P.S. Im stoked! :D
"The mind is a wonderfull thing to be altered"

The Point, Dublin 2006
Bercy, Paris September 11, 2006
ISS Dome, Dusseldorf, 2007
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Never worry about Ticketmaster tix not getting to your door. They don't put a tracking # on them so it's their fault if they get lost. If they get lost they'll cancel the tickets and issue new ones no problem.

I don't know how long it should take where you live, but for me is usually takes a week to receive my tickets. I'd give it a few days before the show before contacting TM, but trust me never worry.

No clue on how easy it is to sneak onto the floor, but maybe try upgrading her ticket to a GA ticket?
  • Options
    CraneCrane Posts: 192
    Forgive me, I'm an idiot. Just printed mine off after checking again. Yea I'm just gonna sweet talk the guy on the floor and/or get her to put on the water works. Usually works haha. Thanks man
    "The mind is a wonderfull thing to be altered"

The Point, Dublin 2006
    Bercy, Paris September 11, 2006
    ISS Dome, Dusseldorf, 2007