Options

Just a friendly suggestion....

mcameronrocksmcameronrocks Posts: 321
edited June 2010 in The Porch
...not as a complaint...so don't jump all over me about the band I mention or the actual "suggestion".

I have a few official boots from DMB that I got from their website. They have a cool feature that let's you listen to 10 seconds or so of a individual song from all of the boots they have released. That would be a nice feature for PJ.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,736
    Agreed!
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    AW105331AW105331 Posts: 51
    That is cool. Also, I have never understood a lot of the anti DMB posts I have seen on here. I think they are a great band.
  • Options
    AW105331 wrote:
    That is cool. Also, I have never understood a lot of the anti DMB posts I have seen on here. I think they are a great band.

There was a time and place 12 years ago while I was in college that I thought DMB was the greatest thing since sliced bread. They are absolutely incredible musicians.

Still think PJ are the best though...
  • Options
    CranMalReignCranMalReign Posts: 1,928
    What is the benefit of this?

I mean, I understand song snippets from an album on Amazon... but snippets from bootlegs? I don't get it...
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Options

I mean, I understand song snippets from an album on Amazon... but snippets from bootlegs? I don't get it...

With the back and forth lately on the board about if the 2010 boots sound good...a snippet of the songs would be nice so that you could decide if you wanted to invest your hard earned money.
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

With the back and forth lately on the board about if the 2010 boots sound good...a snippet of the songs would be nice so that you could decide if you wanted to invest your hard earned money.

Your creating more work for the 10C, there not gona be happy with you. :twisted:
  • Options
    KO282453 wrote:

Your creating more work for the 10C, there not gona be happy with you. :twisted:

Indeed...my suggestion is without doubt an ignorant one as I have no idea the amount of time and effort it takes to add a feature like that...
  • Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    Isn't this what Pearl Jam Radio is suppose to be? Hear something you like, hit the Buy button?
  • Options
    AW105331AW105331 Posts: 51
    AW105331 wrote:

There was a time and place 12 years ago while I was in college that I thought DMB was the greatest thing since sliced bread. They are absolutely incredible musicians.

Still think PJ are the best though...

Yes. I totally agree. To me, nothing comes close to PJ.
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,071
    AW105331 wrote:

They annoy the fuck out of me. Can't explain it. They definitely are good musicians but i've always hated them.

Like the op's idea though.
  • Options
    [Your creating more work for the 10C, there not gona be happy with you. :twisted:[/quote]

Indeed...my suggestion is without doubt an ignorant one as I have no idea the amount of time and effort it takes to add a feature like that...[/quote]

but i would love it :angel:
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    jamburger wrote:
    Isn't this what Pearl Jam Radio is suppose to be? Hear something you like, hit the Buy button?

ding ding ding
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,440
    ...not as a complaint...so don't jump all over me about the band I mention or the actual "suggestion".

I have a few official boots from DMB that I got from their website. They have a cool feature that let's you listen to 10 seconds or so of a individual song from all of the boots they have released. That would be a nice feature for PJ.

Why would the PJ website want to play crappy DMB snippets?
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

Why would the PJ website want to play crappy DMB snippets?
    :lol::lol::lol:

"So much to Say"