Options

Got 2 Disc 2s in 10/31 3-disc Philly Bootleg box

walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
edited June 2010 in The Porch
I was finishing up loading the shows onto my computer this morning and realized that in the 3-disc final boot (10/31), I had 2 disc 2s and no disc 1.

Anyone else have this problem? I'm going to e-mail Kufala -- what are the odds they make this easy for me?
Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mavimavi Posts: 941
    I'm sure they will. I've read nothing but positive comments about them in here.
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    same thing happened to me with a boot from the 2008 tour - they quickly sent me out a replacement disc.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    I got 2 disc 2's as well and no disc 1
  • Options
    They will make it as quick and painless as possible. Their customer service is unparalleled. :thumbup:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    mail kufala,they will help u for sure and fast
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544
    They are very quick and helpful. Same thing happened in 2008 with a bootleg and they sent out a new disc within a day. We should have no worries with Kufala customer support.
  • Options
    BP110274BP110274 Posts: 28
    The exact same thing happened with my Philly set. I emailed Kufala yesterday and got a reply within an hour. Absolutely wonderful customer service. I'm sure you will not have a problem getting a replacement!
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    Same here. Got two 2's and no 1. Just sent them an email. I'm confident they'll take care of it...they've always been great!!
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Yeah, Kufala messed up my 08 order, but after one email they had it corrected in a matter of days. Great customer service!
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    Laf9124Laf9124 Posts: 342
    They have incredible customer service. In 08 I moved around the time the boots got shipped, and the post office didn't get to me for some reason or another. I emailed Kufula once I was all moved and unpacked, and they quickly and easily sent me another copy of both shows. I couldn't have been more impressed with their customer service. Good luck getting your disc, OP.
  • Options
    Thanks for your replies, everyone.

I sent them an e-mail this morning and, based on your comments, I'm sure this will be resolved in no time. :D

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 782
    this happened to me once before and they were extremely helpful and professional in handling the matter.

their customer service is EXCELLENT
  • Options
    Anybody else with a similar issue email them about it?

I sent them an email about my issue on Saturday and still no answer... :(

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    perhaps they need to cross train the quality control dept with the customer service dept.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    I sent an email on Saturday as well...no answer yet.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
    My 10/31 disc 2 was a 10/28 disc 2. I e-mailed them through the link in the shipping confirmation e-mail and they were right on it.
  • Options
    ponner1usponner1us Posts: 736
    Would anyone care to send me their extra 10/28 disc 2? I was at that show but don't feel like buying the whole set. Please pm me if interested, thanks.
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends: