Options

non-ten club ticketing

Anotherman...Anotherman... Posts: 28
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I have a few questions about those of us who don't have ten club memberships.

1. Is Ticketmaster the place to get the best tickets?

2. When do tickets go on sale to the general public?

3. Any advice for getting good seats?

The last time I saw them was in detroit in 06 and I got some great tickets off e-bay, but had to pay a ton for them. Seeing as I'm a student and currently have no income I would prefer not to pay as much this time.

Thanks for the advice.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SnakeSnake Posts: 2,605
    BUMP!

I need to know too.
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."
  • Options
    DontGotIDDontGotID Posts: 137
    yeah i need to know too. Do you think that the ticketmaster tickets will be better than the ones already on sale now?
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    DontGotID wrote:
    yeah i need to know too. Do you think that the ticketmaster tickets will be better than the ones already on sale now?

What tickets are already on sale now?
  • Options
    DontGotIDDontGotID Posts: 137
    bunch of websites are selling tickets now. Stubhub and coasttocoast tickets just to name a few. I don't know if it's a scam or what... but a bunch of sites seem to be selling. They dont have great seats though, and the prices are ridiculous. I hope ticketmaster will be differnet
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    DontGotID wrote:
    bunch of websites are selling tickets now. Stubhub and coasttocoast tickets just to name a few. I don't know if it's a scam or what... but a bunch of sites seem to be selling. They dont have great seats though, and the prices are ridiculous. I hope ticketmaster will be differnet

I had a feeling that is what you meant. Don't worry about those stupid tickets. Those should be a last, last resort. Hopefully you'll be able to snag some regular TM tix.

Those must be season ticket holders or something. One guy has MSG tix for 15,500 each?

Silliness. Don't get discouraged. :)