***Pearl Jam Guitar Tabs!***

Comments

• savmansavman Posts: 230
    Yip im a pattern guy too.

Man it depends on the song. You'll find there are many ways to play each chord and you have to try and find which one works best for the song youre trying to play. For example when i play Jeremy, i'll play 3 or four different versions of F depending on the part of the song i am in.
    A lot of people find barre chords difficult - so if youve mastered it your probably ahead of a lot of others.

Alternatively if you are playing F as a barre chord and its not souning right, try adjusting the strings you hit while strumming it. If you strum from the D string down its effectively the same notes as if you were playing the non-barre chord version of F anyway.
  • bren_cocolbren_cocol Posts: 12
    Hello!!
    I need a goodddd page with the tabs of pearl jam's song.It's very important,I have to play Jeremy with my band at school..so I will be glad if someone can pass me some good page(sorry for my english)
  • savmansavman Posts: 230
    bren_cocol wrote:
    Hello!!
    I need a goodddd page with the tabs of pearl jam's song.It's very important,I have to play Jeremy with my band at school..so I will be glad if someone can pass me some good page(sorry for my english)

http://www.giventowail.com/site/tab.php?id=10108&rid=101&aid=1
    Enjoy
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    savman wrote:
    bren_cocol wrote:
    Hello!!

http://www.giventowail.com/site/tab.php?id=10108&rid=101&aid=1
    Enjoy

hey has anyone seen this site?

i haven't really used it so i don't know how in depth it can get but from this it looks pretty sweet.
    it's like a free guitarpro
    http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/song?id=50219
  • bren_cocolbren_cocol Posts: 12
    Thank you so much!!!
  • FotoJoeFotoJoe Posts: 3
    BUMP
  • TriumphantAngelTriumphantAngel Posts: 1,760
    good to see gtw is back up again for now, because it wasn't working again last time i checked.

thanks for all your hard work to get it up and running again.

http://www.giventowail.com/site/listing.php
  • BinGnarlyBinGnarly Posts: 508
    just bump it.
    Shows:
    San Diego 2003
    Grand Rapids 2004
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Detroit 2006
    Columbus 2010

"With my own two hands I can change the world."
  • giventowail.com isnt working!!!! :(
  • I know !! WTF?
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • PRLJM1PRLJM1 Posts: 584
    Summerfest '95,Alpine '98,Ice Bowl(Alpine'00),Alpine'03,Chicago'06,Summerfest(x2)'06,Riverside Theater '08(EV),ChicagoII '09, PJ20-Alpine Valley 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Voodoo Fest '13 (New Orleans), Milwaukee '14, Wrigley 1,2 '16
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Given To Wail is the only site I go to for PJ tabs, but it hasn't been updated in so long. There are no Backspacer tabs. You can still access the tab pages, but if you try to go in through the main page it still says it will be back up in Spring '10. I guess they've fallen behind on that.

I read that the site got hacked and that's what the problem is, that it was going to be back up, but that was over a year ago and haven't heard any updates. I haven't learned a single song off of Backspacer, because I don't really trust tabs from anywhere else. Tabs made by the general public tend to be wrong, and later versions use that original wrong version and just improve on it. Ultimate Guitar Archive has a lot of poorly made tabs, and some of their Pearl Jam tabs are laughable at best. I hope GTW gets up and running soon.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • LongRoadLongRoad Posts: 421
    So do I... I really would love an accurate tab for The End, plus a bunch of other songs... also don't trust the other sites and I dont see the point of learning them wrong (not good/smart enough to even bother trying to tab them myself!). Also would be great to have Ed's material from his solo shows tabbed... not asking much am I? :D
  • I have been very impressed with Songsterr (http://songsterr.com/). It doesn't have everything but for what it does have, the quality is good.

For a free website, you can't get any better.
  • jonesjc14jonesjc14 Posts: 32
    BUMP

:ugeek:
    "Locking up a drug dealer isn't a deterrent, it's a job opening."
  • RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    Is there really a need to bum a stickied thread when there are only 3 of them?
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • PRLJM1PRLJM1 Posts: 584
    Is there really a need to bum a stickied thread when there are only 3 of them?

gotta keep it at the top, it could end up the third one down and no one would see it :lol::lol:
    Summerfest '95,Alpine '98,Ice Bowl(Alpine'00),Alpine'03,Chicago'06,Summerfest(x2)'06,Riverside Theater '08(EV),ChicagoII '09, PJ20-Alpine Valley 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Voodoo Fest '13 (New Orleans), Milwaukee '14, Wrigley 1,2 '16
  • rickprickp Posts: 219
    Been a long time...

For those still holding out, I'm actually pretty much done with the site now. I'm launching it next month (sort of to coincide with PJ20, mostly to give me a little more time to finish a few things).

Long story short, the site took so long because life happened. I'll post more about it when it's alive again as well as future plans.

Thanks for all your continued patience and support.. as far as new tabs go, well.. I'm figuring that one out still.

Cheers,
    Rick
  • rickprickp Posts: 219
    rickp wrote:
    Been a long time...

For those still holding out, I'm actually pretty much done with the site now. I'm launching it next month (sort of to coincide with PJ20, mostly to give me a little more time to finish a few things).

Long story short, the site took so long because life happened. I'll post more about it when it's alive again as well as future plans.

Thanks for all your continued patience and support.. as far as new tabs go, well.. I'm figuring that one out still.

Cheers,
    Rick

Annnnd we're up.
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    rickp wrote:
    rickp wrote:
    Been a long time...

Cheers,
    Rick

Annnnd we're up.

Awesome! Thank you
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • RaderRader Posts: 1
    Oh yes BUMP...
  • eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    DAMN!! I CANT BELIEVE I'VE ONLY JUST DISCOVERED THIS :shock:
  • SxDx1982SxDx1982 Posts: 124
    Dammit I was supposed to get up early tomorrow! Change of plans.. :D
    I'm still out here waiting
    Watching reruns of my life
  • Hey all, been looking everywhere for a guitar tab or chords for "ole" and nothing. Help me out if you can.
    Thanks a bunch.
    KRITFW
  • lyearslyears Posts: 212
    Hey all, been looking everywhere for a guitar tab or chords for "ole" and nothing. Help me out if you can.
    Thanks a bunch.
    KRITFW

http://giventowail.com/tab/pearl-jam/no ... tracks/ole

Great site, only discovered it recently through this topic!
    Hyde Park 25/06/10 - Manchester 20/06/12 - Leeds 08/07/14
  • Huge thanks!!!
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
  • I feel the same way just now. Well, thank you very much for the link. It's already in my bookmark and it's going to be used later today :D
    eyejacker wrote:
    DAMN!! I CANT BELIEVE I'VE ONLY JUST DISCOVERED THIS :shock:

Denmark Copenhagen Forum 10-07-2012
  • Hi!!! I'm new here, how can I change my nickname?

Thanks!
    Yes, I'm that "Juan Pablo"...

People out on the streets. They don't know who I am...
    thump_8453675pearljam.jpg
  • BHealyBHealy Flagstaff, Arizona Posts: 466
    In a slight panic----I think something is wrong with the Given to Wail site. Is anybody else having problems with it?
  • lyearslyears Posts: 212
    I get this message:
    2002: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)
    Hyde Park 25/06/10 - Manchester 20/06/12 - Leeds 08/07/14