Options

look at how many records this ass has

Comments

• Options
    fyreguy73fyreguy73 Posts: 168
    A vinyl whore................
    He who forgets, will be destined to remember.

I wish I was the verb "to trust"
    and never let you down.

Brisbane 1, 06
  • Options
    jealous you didnt think of it first?

my only problem with it is he calls it "extremely rare" and then take a picture of a dozen of them... that just a bad sales technique... a pic of one would make it seem more rare IMO

like ive said a million times, if someones stupid enough to pay that much then so be it... i blame the stupid over the savy consumer
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    Too funny man, I was about to make the same post.

I agree that if people are willing to pay then whatever, but this guy just made it harder for people to pay the regular price for the vinyl that is just wrong.

SUMPERTRAMP WOULD BE PISSED!
    EV Bridgeschool - October 24, 2004
    San Francisco - July 15/16/18, 2006 Bridgeschool - October 21/22, 2006
    Lollapalooza - August 5,2007
    EV Berkley - April 7/8, 2008 The Who Rock Honors - July 12, 2008
    Outside Lands - August 28, 2009 Seattle - September 21/22, 2009 San Diego - October 9, 2009
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    I'm glad I got a copy from the 10c. I mean the shipping for one of those is more then I paid for it.
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    I'm glad I got a copy from the 10c. I mean the shipping for one of those is more then I paid for it.
    Me too!

I see the guy has sold Ten of them so far. Good for him if people are paying that much. You know he didn't get them from the 10c or auralexploits. So, more power to him.
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    at least he didnt steal them from the 10c i got ,mine wel lit isnt here yet but it will bee mor epower to him
  • Options
    i hope he doesnt sit on the couch before he ships them off...
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    Could be a manager or a worker at an indie record store. Or the store itself.

I wouldn't be surprised if a record store got their shipment in, caught on to how much the records were selling for on eBay, and then decided it would be silly to sell them in their store for $20. Sucks if that happens, but I wouldn't be surprised.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Could be a manager or a worker at an indie record store. Or the store itself.

I wouldn't be surprised if a record store got their shipment in, caught on to how much the records were selling for on eBay, and then decided it would be silly to sell them in their store for $20. Sucks if that happens, but I wouldn't be surprised.
    Thats been happening at indie stores since the damn record was released.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    That would be awesome if there was a rule about that and the ten club could catch on and get the store fined via the distributer.
    07-02-98, 10-11-00, 04-22-03, 04-23-03, 06-09-03, 06-10-03, 06-18-03, 06-21-03, 06-22-03, 10-02-04, 10-03-04, 10-05-04, 05-16-06, 05-17-06, 05-22-06, 06-24-06, 06-29-06
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    thats some bullshiz...
  • Options
    SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    Thats been happening at indie stores since the damn record was released.

Ya, I called up a store and the guy on the phone actually went on ebay and told me how much they were going for. Then Asked me how much i would pay. Told him to call when he got th elp. I'll probably call later
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...