Options

Evenflow Alternate Version

SoMuchClearerSoMuchClearer Posts: 59
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Hey guys. I'm in need of the alternate import version Evenflow. I think it's from an Austrian import or Japanese import of Alive but I can't remember. It's the one that was re-recorded and Ed screams "Ughhhh" in the very beginning. I just can't find it anywhere. All the radio stations play it but iTunes doesn't sell it and I can't find the single. Can anyone send me a download mp4/mp3 link of it? Thanks in advance!
2000: DC / 2002: Letterman 2 / 2003: Raleigh, Charlotte, Pittsburgh, Philly, State College, Camden 1, Camden 2, DC, MSG 1, MSG 2, Hershey, Holmdel, Bridgeschool 1, Bridgeschool 2 / 2004: Reading / 2005: Philly / 2006: Camden 1, DC / 2008: Palm Beach,Camden 1,Camden 2,DC,MSG 1,MSG 2,Boston 2 / 2009: (EV) Philly 2, (EV) Baltimore 2, San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4 / 2010: Boston, Newark, MSG 1, MSG 2 / 2011: (EV) Philly
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Its on the greatest hits album Rearviewmirror.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    Bangers_n_mashBangers_n_mash Posts: 1,241
    Yeah, that's just the single mix. All the Even Flow singles are this mix I think.
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    It's more of a "Yaaaaaay" than an "Ugghhhh" ;)

Rearviewmirror is on iTunes.
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    did someone say Evenflow alternate version? :D

WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
    that version is so much better
  • Options
    StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
    yosi wrote:
    Its on the greatest hits album Rearviewmirror.
    yeah
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young