Options

Ed's Oscar Run

howetzermanhowetzerman Posts: 48
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Don't know if this has been posted yet but here is an article saying that EV has three songs in the running to be picked for nominations.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/12/13/eddie-vedder-flaming-lips-roger-waters-lead-long-short-list-of-oscar-hopefuls/
"He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share,
His key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere" GTF

04/03/08 - I was There
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ya, this has been posted in a few other threads already.

W00T EDDIE!
    "I wish I was the full moon... you kept your house keys on" - Wishlist (Melbourne '03)
  • Options
    CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    Not bad considering he knocked these songs out in 2 weeks.

1 Grammy, 2 Golden Globe's, 1 Oscar ???

WOW!!!!!!!!!
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Not bad considering he knocked these songs out in 2 weeks.

1 Grammy, 2 Golden Globe's, 1 Oscar ???

WOW!!!!!!!!!

I just made this point talking to someone too., though I thought it was 3 weeks. Either way, not a long stretch of time. Darth Vader: "Impressive".
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    I just made this point talking to someone too., though I thought it was 3 weeks. Either way, not a long stretch of time. Darth Vader: "Impressive".

Let's split the difference...2 1/2 weeks.

Note to Pearl Jam: Call Brendon O'Brien...book the recording studio for three weeks and hammer out a classic!
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"