Options

Poster tubes at Susquehanna? No comment as of 6/18 1pm EST

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I just called the Susquehanna main number, and as of today, the lady answering the phone had no idea if security will allow poster tubes for either show tomorrow or Friday.

She suggested calling again tomorrow. If anyone hears definitively... please PM and post! Thanks.

See all you crazed fools tomorrow night!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thought i saw a guy with one at columbia.

either way it's a simple solution (considering they're giving the posters away after the show and the tubes are only $4 at the most):

bring it. if they let you in then great. if not just trash it.
  • Options
    wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    I am willing to bet there's no need for tubes since they'll probably do wrist bracelets as they have been so far this tour...you get a bracelet when you pay and then pick up the poster after the show and they cut it of your wrist, brilliant system!

But when you call back, make sure cameras are allowed, please??
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
  • Options
    embraceembrace Posts: 849
    wma11 wrote:
    I am willing to bet there's no need for tubes since they'll probably do wrist bracelets as they have been so far this tour...you get a bracelet when you pay and then pick up the poster after the show and they cut it of your wrist, brilliant system!

is this method (the bracelets) to get your poster at the same stand where you paid?
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • Options
    FrankBauerFrankBauer Posts: 448
    in WPB and Tampa, both venues allowed tubes in. But as we were sitting in our 10C seats in WPB, a security guy came around and confiscated the tubes. So I didnt even try to bring one in tampa, although i saw a few people walking around carrying them. with the wrist bands, its not as vital to have a tube, but its nice for protection on the way home.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    wma11 wrote:

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA -- 10 cheers for 10c and our fave merchandisers... : )
  • Options
    Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
    I saw a guy with one in Columbia with one, but that was it. But what was said before is right, wristbanding solves 90% of the hastle of it, might want to bring a trashbag though in case of rain.
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    put a tube in your car.......slide it in there after the show..
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    God forbid it rains. That's why I want to bring in a tube. I don't want to carry a poster in the rain back to the car.
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • Options
    YoullseeDragonsYoullseeDragons Posts: 2,121
    I went to staples and bummed a few of the plastic bags they use for large format copies. They are about 36" long, big enough for a poster. You can stuff them in your pocket during the show and put the poster in the bag when you pick it up on the way out. Try it!!
  • Options
    dburbadburba Qatar Posts: 39
    Are they providing rubber bands? I know they did that last tour at some venues.
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    I would bring a tube just in case after in the car and if something happens.
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Don't bother with tubes, folks. Posters are handed out after the show, as has been pointed out. If you're worried about rain, a plastic bag will suffice. I've been saving newspaper bags, b/c they're long and narrow. Slide the poster in, roll the excess around, rubber band, and tuck the end in.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*