Options

Desparate For San Diego Wed Night EV Spares...

LukinTimerLukinTimer Posts: 538
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Hey All,

I am hoping to track down two spares for the EV San Diego show on April 16th.

1Vedhead and I had an unbelievable blast in LA (awesome pre-parties, PJ peeps, and INCREDIBLE SHOWS).... so we're scheming to ditch work early, hop in the car, and hit the road!

We're hoping to get down there by 7pm, but are worried about traffic -- so we would love to have a line on tickets before we take off. So, we're looking for two spares, don't have to be together, just want to be there for the show. Drop one of us a pm, if you know/hear/or have even speculated about an extra ticket. :D

THANKS EVERYONE!! And enjoy the show tonight!
"Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    1Vedhead1Vedhead Posts: 147
    Bump!!!!
    LA 7/9/06 & 7/10/06
    The Gorge 7/22/06 & 7/23/06
    Antwerp 8/30/06
    Bridge 2 10/22/06
    Honolulu 12/2/06 & 12/9/06
    Munich 6/12/07
    Katowice 6/13/07, London 6/18/07, Lollapalooza 8/07, LA (EV) 4/12/08 & 4/13/08, Ouside Lands 09
  • Options
    Bump, bump....
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
  • Options
    I bump only because these two are good people and deserve to get a spare ticket.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    I bump only because these two are good people and deserve to get a spare ticket.

much agreed!
    Fill the air up with love...
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    anyone? helllo spares?? are you here?
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    I love you people!!!!
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    LukinTimer wrote:
    I love you people!!!!

i knew youd get in!!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    AWESOME! ok. you and lori enjoy the GRAND FINALE! You gals deserve it! This past weekend was amazing! June can't come soon enough!

Mike
  • Options
    We were able to get some Ticketmaster tickets, so we're through the door and that's all that matters!!!

We are sooo, stoked! I can't get any friggin' work done!! Thanks everyone for your support.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    LukinTimer wrote:
    We were able to get some Ticketmaster tickets, so we're through the door and that's all that matters!!!

We are sooo, stoked! I can't get any friggin' work done!! Thanks everyone for your support.

ahhh lucky you!! have fun :D:D
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,814
    LukinTimer wrote:

Hooray! I knew ya'd get em :) Have fun!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Thanks you guys (big extra special THANKS to Foxy for her help)... we are SOOOO excited!!

If anyone knows of an extra 10c, we'd both rather sit with fans... especially after hearing some of the stories about the TM seats in LA. So, drop a pm if you have a spare!! But either way, we'll see you there!!!!! Yeah!
  • Options
    BUMP

Ok, maybe your friend just called and said they can't make it to the show tonight! Hook up LukinTimer and/or 1vedhead with your extra fan club!
  • Options
    1Vedhead1Vedhead Posts: 147
    Thank you guys sooo much for all your help!!
    LA 7/9/06 & 7/10/06
    The Gorge 7/22/06 & 7/23/06
    Antwerp 8/30/06
    Bridge 2 10/22/06
    Honolulu 12/2/06 & 12/9/06
    Munich 6/12/07
    Katowice 6/13/07, London 6/18/07, Lollapalooza 8/07, LA (EV) 4/12/08 & 4/13/08, Ouside Lands 09
  • Options
    onemorshowonemorshow Posts: 386
    1Vedhead wrote:
    Thank you guys sooo much for all your help!!
    Have fun at the last E.V. show you guys.
  • Options
    We hitting the road now. Thanks everbody!! We'll let you knwo how it goes.

See you San Diego Ed!!! :D