Options

See you all next week!

MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Last post before Bonnaroo. I'll be there, with my shirt off most of the time. I have an "I Am Mine" tattoo in cursive writing on my upper back. Feel free to say Hello if you see me. I'd like to hang with some good people who are PJ fans. After that, it's VB, Camden I and Camden II!

ADIOS!!!!
Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    Last post before Bonnaroo. I'll be there, with my shirt off most of the time. I have an "I Am Mine" tattoo in cursive writing on my upper back. Feel free to say Hello if you see me. I'd like to hang with some good people who are PJ fans. After that, it's VB, Camden I and Camden II!

ADIOS!!!!

If you're a female, knowing you won't be wearing a shirt would be much more interesting than if you're a guy.

So, let's hope you're the right gender :)
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    If you're a female, knowing you won't be wearing a shirt would be sooooo much more interesting than if you're a guy.

So, let's hope you're the right gender

he he he yeah no doubt ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    he he he yeah no doubt ...

If you want to get noticed by fellow Message Pit members, sending out nipple signals is surely a creative way to do it.
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012