Options

Will trade Dusseldorf for......

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited March 2008 in The Porch
One of the West Seattle Eddie show posters. Thanks....:D
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    nice dude!? just wait until san diego's poster!!!
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    nice dude!? just wait until san diego's poster!!!

Cant wait! I really like last nights. Hope they are all just as cool!! Also have a Vic that I would part with if someone was in need...:D

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    ha! i'll trade a duesseldorf and a copenhagen for a west seattle eddie.....:D
  • Options
    I'll trade a mint S/N Copenhagen + a mint ITW vinyl for this poster!
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• Options
    cutback wrote:

HAHAHAHA....nice...Hell, I might take you up on that if I get one! ;)

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,279
    cutback wrote:
    Doesn't throwing a Copenhagen in with a Dussy lower the deal's value...kind of like when someone gets you Michael Jordan's autograph on a basketball, but while he's in the locker room he thinks its a good idea to have Luc Longley sign the ball as well.
    ;)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    Doesn't throwing a Copenhagen in with a Dussy lower the deal's value...kind of like when someone gets you Michael Jordan's autograph on a basketball, but while he's in the locker room he thinks its a good idea to have Luc Longley sign the ball as well.
    ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Hate the Dusseldorf that much do you? ;)

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,279
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Hate the Dusseldorf that much do you? ;)
    No, the Dussy is Jordan, Copenhagen is Longley.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    No, the Dussy is Jordan, Copenhagen is Longley.

I know, that was my weak attempt at humor, sorry..:)

• Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    Does anyone have a pic of the EV West Seattle poster? I need to see it.
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    BeerBaron wrote:

Thank you. I'm not sure if I like it or not.
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    I like it, and it sounds like there is a little story behind the Obama button. One of those little snippets that adds to the "value" of the print.

I'll trade my Dussel, Copenhagen, DC, ITW vinyl, and of course my Denver for it!

On second thought, maybe I'll keep most of those for myself.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    Just thought I would bring this back from the dead....I could add something to it should someone have an extra if needed....Thanks again....

• Options
    hidinghiding Posts: 290
    i personally think this is a bad poster, not really sure why everyone is going nuts over it, but to each his own, i guess, but 5-600 bills????
    one love

respect
  • Options
    SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    hiding wrote:
    i personally think this is a bad poster, not really sure why everyone is going nuts over it, but to each his own, i guess, but 5-600 bills????

I'll bet that there are a lot of disappointed people when their $500 Dussledorf arrives and they realize that size-wise, it fits nicely in between the pages of an Archie comic book.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...