Options

Anybody want to buy the light blue t-shirt?

Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Im certain this is a womans shirt as i bought the XL, rolled it up and didnt notice how small it was until i got back to my hotel :( Price will be $30 + postage to wherever you are, if you are interested PM me please ;)

Luckily i also got the Tampa poster (which is sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!) and the black shirt in XL which actually fits! :)

(by god its cold back here in the UK after "suffering" the 90+ degree heat in florida "just" to go the one show! It was funny to hear people's reaction when i told them i came over just for ONE SHOW, awesome! dude that is so sweet! etc..... hahaha :D)
Black, the greatest without a doubt........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    its only been 3 1/2 hours since the first post but surely somebody wants this?? :confused:
  • Options
    The StugotsThe Stugots Posts: 306
    People were shocked I came from Chicago for one show - I should have had you as a reference.

The blue is definitely a woman's shirt. Why not put a local ad out for it? Seems like an ingenious way to meet someone who in the least has great tastes in music.
  • Options
    People were shocked I came from Chicago for one show - I should have had you as a reference.

The blue is definitely a woman's shirt. Why not put a local ad out for it? Seems like an ingenious way to meet someone who in the least has great tastes in music.

yeah but i don't want to meet a woman with great taste in music im more than happy with the one i have now thanks ;)
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    its only been 3 1/2 hours since the first post but surely somebody wants this?? :confused:
    its too girlie for me.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    shameless bump
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    eBay it. Huge audience, it will be gone in a minute if you sell it for cost plus shipping.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:
    eBay it. Huge audience, it will be gone in a minute if you sell it for cost plus shipping.

Good luck.

yeah ebay looks the most likely option now i reckon, just thought i would give the "real" fans first choice on here incase someone desired it so........
  • Options
    i'll just try again ;)
  • Options
    Where can I find a picture of this shirt? I've checked eBay but I didn't see it.
    Makes much more sense to live in the Present Tense.

Shows: 05/30/03, 09/02/05, 09/04/05, 09/05/05, 09/24/05, 09/25/05, 07/22/06, 04/02/08 (EV solo), 08/08/09, 08/23/09, 08/24/09, 09/25/09, 09/21/11, 09/23/11, /9/30/12, 12/02/13... many more to come!
  • Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    Where can I find a picture of this shirt? I've checked eBay but I didn't see it.
    same here
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    what are the measurements? curious to see how well these fit. is it still the same thin material on all the shirts?
  • Options
    OoooOOoOOHHH!!! I really like....

How much in real moneys?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    once the shirts became organic, i quit buying them

i re-bought the bandwagon and tropic shirt and they are organic now too and fit funky

the other ones i have bought fit a size too small and shrink horrible

great cause just hurts in quality