Options

Ticketmaster order history Vs Email

ozcharlieozcharlie Posts: 91
edited February 2008 in The Porch
for my San Diego show, everything processed fine, the order is in my 'Order History' in My Ticketek however I haven't received an email yet. It was for the second San D show.

Should I be concerned...I have already contacted TM...
well you know the pendulum throws
farther out to the one side, swinging
has to sweep back the other way
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    if you used ticketfast, you can just print them out.
  • Options
    The last time I used TM for tix, it took a couple of hours to get the email. If it's not there by this afternoon I'd follow up
  • Options
    got my email right away, but I would not worry. and ticketmaster is very good with customer service if you have to call 'em etc. i.e. I've bought tix (not pj) to a show and then found better seats, bought those, too, and they canceled my previous order at my request w/ no penalties or whatever; very cordial staff.

sydney? that's dedicated and uhh, expensive.
  • Options
    it just happended to line with my travel plans...can't wait....
  • Options
    Just call them :)
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    I havent received the email either for confirmation from TM on the 2nd SD show but its in my profile on their webpage and i took a screent print of the confirmation just incase!!
  • Options
    Got my confirmation immediately for Santa Cruz
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Options
    I got my confirmation for the second San Diego show within 5 minutes of the purchase.
    Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
  • Options
    You are good. Like the 10C....as long as the tickets are in your TM profile, you will be fine. I've had some confirmation Emails never show up...sometimes you get one that says "your tickets have been printed"...sometimes the tickets just show up...its not as consistent as it should be, but I've never had a problem when tix have been in my order history.

Enjoy the show(s)
    Gorge
  • Options
    Ticketmaster just got back to me....ALL IS WELL..