Options

Anyone from UK seeing Ed?

sj.brodiesj.brodie Posts: 468
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Is anyone else flying from the UK to (hopefully) see Ed?

I planned my holiday to Boston months ago and what a surprise i got when i saw that '2nd Leg news' I arrive there on the 1st so trying for the 2nd. Feeling nervous about getting tickets...just to clarify is 11AM PDT, 7PM in the UK? This is the time Boston 2 ticks go on sale.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vedder360vedder360 Posts: 97
    I really wanted to go to one of the NY shows, I just went out for the MSG shows and has such a great time in New York, but looking into flights for that time in August, seems their twice as much as I paid last month, over £600, so don't think that will be happening, shame because I would love to see Eddie solo show!!

By the way, I'm pretty sure 11am PDT is 6pm in the UK...
  • Options
    Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    Not for me as ive only got back from florida 3 weeks ago after flying over to watch one pj show in tampa!!!

Im pretty certain my wife wouldnt approve another stupidly long flight to go and watch another concert :D

And check the internet to find out the correct time for sure ;)
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Options
    lilvlilv Posts: 27
    dont tempt me, i just flew over for the 2 MSG shows..totaly worth it, but now im completly broke.
  • Options
    i'm not from the UK but i am in brighton until mid august. i am trying for both dc shows. hello to everyone from the UK, i love it here :)
    "We're heavily Hemingway inspired." -ed