Options

peter lucko mentions pj and spectrum

homeratbathomeratbat Posts: 219
edited July 2008 in The Porch
peter lucko a ceo of comcast just said he'd love to have pj play the spectrum again before it closes!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Come on man, don't go putting words in his mouth.

He was rattling off bands and said "Pearl Jam loves the Spectrum..."

It sounds like a very real possibility.

And it's a tough last name to spell, but it's Luukko :)
    Okay... seatbelts. Just put the little thing into the big thing and... I tell ya what. If you don't know how to fasten your seatbelt, just raise your hand and I'll have Tommy Boy here come back there and hit you in the head with a tack hammer because you're a RETARD.
  • Options
    on comcastsportsnet philly pj was named with other bands acts to play here...we gotta help make this happen!!
  • Options
    Come on man, don't go putting words in his mouth.

He was rattling off bands and said "Pearl Jam loves the Spectrum..."

It sounds like a very real possibility.

And it's a tough last name to spell, but it's Luukko :)

they asked a list of bands he'd like to see he named them...sorry u wanted a direct quote ill tivo it next time...thanks for spelling help
  • Options
    homeratbat wrote:
    they asked a list of bands he'd like to see he named them...sorry u wanted a direct quote ill tivo it next time...thanks for spelling help

All I said was he didn't say he'd love to have Pearl Jam play there again. He said exactly what I said he did, there's a difference there.
    Okay... seatbelts. Just put the little thing into the big thing and... I tell ya what. If you don't know how to fasten your seatbelt, just raise your hand and I'll have Tommy Boy here come back there and hit you in the head with a tack hammer because you're a RETARD.
  • Options
    All I said was he didn't say he'd love to have Pearl Jam play there again. He said exactly what I said he did, there's a difference there.

ok so he mentioned pj as a list of bands he'd like to see...im not sure the arguement but either way pj was named...
  • Options
    firecrotch23firecrotch23 Posts: 586
    I work for the station he was on yesterday, heres the podcast:
    http://www.610wip.com/topic/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=2754180
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me