Options

How many got MSG 1 Tickets?

Hard2IMAGINE2007VICHard2IMAGINE2007VIC Posts: 638
edited March 2008 in The Porch
So I see many got shut out and I am curious how the numbers are going to look like as we are about 40 minutes away from another round of madness.

How many got tickets to MSG night 1?
How many got MSG 1 and will try for MSG 2?
How many got shut out for MSG 1 and will try for MSG 2?
How many got shut out and now will be posting anti 10 club threads because they did not get tickets?

I have been shut out too before but I think the 10 club is a great club to their fans and Tim is an awesome President. They do what they can to take care of their fans because in the end it is all about the music and they care about that! Regardless of being shut out in the past and have charges pending on my cards for many days, I have nothing but love for the 10 club and what they offer for a cheap $20 a year.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    So I see many got shut out and I am curious how the numbers are going to look like as we are about 40 minutes away from another round of madness.

How many got tickets to MSG night 1?
    How many got MSG 1 and will try for MSG 2?
    How many got shut out for MSG 1 and will try for MSG 2?
    How many got shut out and now will be posting anti 10 club threads because they did not get tickets?

I have been shut out too before but I think the 10 club is a great club to their fans and Tim is an awesome President. They do what they can to take care of their fans because in the end it is all about the music and they care about that! Regardless of being shut out in the past and have charges pending on my cards for many days, I have nothing but love for the 10 club and what they offer for a cheap $20 a year.
    I was one of the lucky ones who got a pair for night 1 and im totally freaking out.
    I will be trying for night two as it will be kick ass for both nights, no doubt
    Even if i dont get lucky again, I wont post any anti 10 club threads because its not their fault that the band is so popular and the tickets go very fast in one of the greatest venues of all time.
    Im just gonna rock out and be happy that I will get to see them at all this summer:)
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
  • Options
    I got tickets for MSG1, I will try again for MSG2 (hopefully I will get it) and again tomorrow for Hartford.
    I am so excited!!!
    "makes much more sense, to live in the present tense"