NOBLESVILLE Pre-Party, Fundraisers & Post-Party!!!

Comments

• sjc23sjc23 Posts: 2
    I am hoping for Tremor Christ. I've been waiting since the last time I heard it at Alpine Valley in '98. Can't wait until next Friday! Count me +5 for Moe's
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    sjc23 wrote:
    I am hoping for Tremor Christ. I've been waiting since the last time I heard it at Alpine Valley in '98. Can't wait until next Friday! Count me +5 for Moe's
    Tremor Christ for me too!!! :mrgreen:
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    I'm still waiting for my perfect opener/closer combo. Sometimes to open, Long Road to close. Seems like everytime I see RITFW, Baba, or Ledbetter to close. :p
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    This thread has about 6000 views already? Should be a beyond great turnout.
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    If anyone is looking for a pair of 10c tickets for the show myself or a freind of mine will have a pair for sale face value. I'll be helping out at the pre-party and will know who's pair will be up for sale at the party. If interested let me know.
  • Interested. PM in outbox right now. We'll be at pre-party
  • alabamaalabama Posts: 101
    I will be there, +1.
    So excited!! Coming from Birmingham and cannot wait! Hope this is not too late to RSVP!!
    Wish I had something to contribute to the drawing, but will definitely have canned goods for the food kitchen. Can y'all believe it's only a week away?? Yay!
  • alabamaalabama Posts: 101
    Oh, and also most definitely hoping for Tremor Christ...........................
  • I've got a feeling about this show (no, not that they will play that). It sounds like this is going to be an incredible crowd which will get the band fired up. Perhaps we'll see a repeat of Grand Rapids 06.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    1 WEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

So at this hour one week from today, I will be boarding a United Flight to Detroit, with a connection to Indianapolis with my 9 year old...

I spoke to him just a second ago and told me that I am the best dad ever and he can't wait...

I might be a little vaklempt :cry:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    So is anyone camping Thursday night too? I'm probably gonna get there around 7ish Thursday night at Sleepy Bear Campground. Going to have a cooler full of beer and some food to grill. :D I can't fucking wait! Hopefully this is a good Alpine Valley substitute!
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    So is anyone camping Thursday night too? I'm probably gonna get there around 7ish Thursday night at Sleepy Bear Campground. Going to have a cooler full of beer and some food to grill. :D I can't fucking wait! Hopefully this is a good Alpine Valley substitute!

I think you're going to like it....last time they were here it was awesome
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

We should throw a Play Alpine Valley shirt up on stage again. :)
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    1 week away!!
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,170
    This is going to be a great crowd I can feel it already!!! Can you say sleeper show???? My request for the opener is"Of the Girl".
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    The only thing that I'm scared of is that the way it sounds there are more 10C fans coming to this than normal. My seat keeps getting pushed back farther. Ala Chicago last year.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.

I wish we had a spare for that. :( I asked about doing a reprint but wasn't able to get in contact with the guy that originally did them to make it happen.
  • loadedgun wrote:
    The only thing that I'm scared of is that the way it sounds there are more 10C fans coming to this than normal. My seat keeps getting pushed back farther. Ala Chicago last year.

I was just thinking the exact same thing. Crossing my fingers for the lottery.
    loadedgun wrote:

Hey were all gonna have a great time no matter what. :D
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,170
    edited April 2010
    loadedgun wrote:

I know. my # is 231*** and the 1st night in Chicago (09) I was on Stone's side on the wing about 10rows back. Night two I was on the floor row 22 dead center. I was hoping for a low turn out as well but I will be happy just to be in the house..
    Post edited by shadowcast on

I wish we had a spare for that. :( I asked about doing a reprint but wasn't able to get in contact with the guy that originally did them to make it happen.

I have an extra one I may bring and try to get in up on stage. ;)
    shadowcast wrote:
    loadedgun wrote:

I know. my # is 235*** and the 1st night in Chicago (09) I was on Stone's side on the wing about 10rows back. Night two I was on the floor row 22 dead center. I was hoping for a low turn out as well but I will be happy just to be in the house..

That's right were in the building and that's what counts the most.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    loadedgun wrote:

As long as we dont get lawn seats, I'll be happy.
  • loadedgun wrote:

As long as we dont get lawn seats, I'll be happy.

The worst was at DTE Music Theatre in Detroit where the first 15 rows are all corporate owned. The 10C seats were WAY back. But, the guys made up for it by giving out free lawn tickets for the second show and playing two amazing shows. Only three repeats over two nights. They certainly took care of the fans.
  • IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    bamajam wrote:
    I will be there, +1.
    So excited!! Coming from Birmingham and cannot wait! Hope this is not too late to RSVP!!
    Wish I had something to contribute to the drawing, but will definitely have canned goods for the food kitchen. Can y'all believe it's only a week away?? Yay!

The canned goods will be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance and can't wait to meet ya at the pre-party, I've added you to the list.
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
    YieldAhead wrote:
    I've got a feeling about this show (no, not that they will play that). It sounds like this is going to be an incredible crowd which will get the band fired up. Perhaps we'll see a repeat of Grand Rapids 06.

OH, that would make me SOOOOO HAPPY!!!! :D
    1 WEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

So at this hour one week from today, I will be boarding a United Flight to Detroit, with a connection to Indianapolis with my 9 year old...

I spoke to him just a second ago and told me that I am the best dad ever and he can't wait...

I might be a little vaklempt :cry:

Safe travels to Indianapolis, I think you sound like a pretty terrific Dad too! Here's to wishing you a lottery pick and totally blowing the kids mind!! :shock:
  • tbhooptietbhooptie Posts: 137
    RSVP up to 255 people

Thats some impressive showing... Now if everyone brought just 5 canned goods... 1275 items of food!!! Why stop at 5!?! Bring 10 each... what is 10 extra bucks in canned goods / goods? We will all be dropping cash to drink and party at a Pearl Jam concert... lets not be greedy and forget about those who can only dream of attending a Pearl Jam show b/c they cannot afford it, let alone their next meal...
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I just got an email from my 9 year old...

Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 4:13 PM
    To: XXXXXX
    Subject: Hi

Hi dad. How are you? 1 week until PEARL JAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Email me back. I love you!

:mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    I just got an email from my 9 year old...

Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 4:13 PM
    To: XXXXXX
    Subject: Hi

Hi dad. How are you? 1 week until PEARL JAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Email me back. I love you!

:mrgreen:

Very cool and sweet. :D

One week from 2nite god I can't wait.