NOBLESVILLE Pre-Party, Fundraisers & Post-Party!!!

Comments

• loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    Mental note: Claim to be IamMyself at the pre party in order to score some free drinks. Might be hard to do with the beard and all, but I shall try.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    :lol:
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    tbhooptie wrote:
    emily6371 wrote:
    Not that I would be mad at that, but it is very nice to have this to look forward to! :)

No no, not at all.. I am much more looking forward to this ORGANIZED event. I think everyone owes IAmMyself a big thanks and an offer to buy her a beer or drink of her choice!
    :clap:

Heather, you da (wo)man!
  • If anyone has a local hotel that they have to back out of please PM me. We have a spot in the sleepy bear but I have to get back home in a hurry and would prefer to stay in a room that I didn't have to box up. :mrgreen:
  • anyone have, or know when tickets for the VIP Club acces go onsale or if they go on sale? Ticketmaster says they are not available YET. hmmmm
  • releesemereleeseme Posts: 387
    releeseme +1
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \
  • YeildAhead + 1. Thanks for putting this together! Always great to meet fellow fans!
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Bump
  • tbhooptietbhooptie Posts: 137
    So... 8 days and counting...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    tbhooptie wrote:
    So... 8 days and counting...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOW, how time flies!! Tomorrow we can start checking out the 7 day forecast!
    If anyone has a local hotel that they have to back out of please PM me. We have a spot in the sleepy bear but I have to get back home in a hurry and would prefer to stay in a room that I didn't have to box up. :mrgreen:

Rooms still available here.

INDIANAPOLIS, IN
    Sheraton Hotel and Suites
    8787 Keystone Crossing
    Indianapolis, IN 46240

Hotel Phone: 317-846-2700
    Website: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton
    Distance to venue: 11 miles

Pearl Jam Ten Club Rate: $59.00 + 17% tax
    Includes: Free in-room internet

To make a reservation: Reservations must be made by calling the hotel reservations department. Please identify yourselves by quoting the Group name "Ten Club". Rate will be honored, based on availability.
    Cancellation policy: To avoid penalty, cancel reservation at least 24 hours prior to arrival
    So... what would be your ideal opener for the show? Just to pickup some buzz around here!
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    tbhooptie wrote:
    So... what would be your ideal opener for the show? Just to pickup some buzz around here!
    Would love Sometimes because I still have not gotten it...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    tbhooptie wrote:

To be honest... I would love to see a show started off with Low Light.. One of those few songs I have always wanted to hear live, but have not... mellow enough to get you ready to party...
    tbhooptie wrote:
    tbhooptie wrote:

To be honest... I would love to see a show started off with Low Light.. One of those few songs I have always wanted to hear live, but have not... mellow enough to get you ready to party...
    That would be fine too :mrgreen:

My shows have been split between mellow and fast... I think I am leaning to mellow... and then BANG Song 2 (which should be Breakerfall or Animal)
    GoiMTvP.gif
    tbhooptie wrote:
    tbhooptie wrote:

That would be fine too :mrgreen:

My shows have been split between mellow and fast... I think I am leaning to mellow... and then BANG Song 2 (which should be Breakerfall or Animal)

Or they could just play anything they want.. I will be super pumped regardless!! But I think it will be hard to top Bonnaroo, 2 years ago... that was one awesome show!!!
    tbhooptie wrote:

Or they could just play anything they want.. I will be super pumped regardless!! But I think it will be hard to top Bonnaroo, 2 years ago... that was one awesome show!!!
    Agreed!!! They could do a Barry Manilow tribute and I would be jamming out....
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • I've always thought Present Tense would be a great opener. As of right now, I'm thinking it will be Gonna See My Friend.
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    I'd prefer Sometimes or Of The Girl. Still haven't seen those. Release could be good too. They seem to always skip that one while here.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • just got the email about 10c ticket pick up. can.not.wait!!!
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    just got the email about 10c ticket pick up. can.not.wait!!!

Same here, yea now I'm really getting excited for this show along with Columbus. :D
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    woot

Please read the following information regarding your Ten Club tickets for PEARL JAM on May 7th at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in Noblesville, IN. 1) You will receive (2) reserved seated Ten Club tickets, which have been allocated by seniority in advance of the show. Rows 1-2 and 9-10 have been randomly assigned regardless of seniority. 2) You must collect the tickets at the box office on the day of the show, with a valid photo identification. Only the 10c member can collect the tickets. No exceptions. 3) All ticket sales are final. No transfers, refunds, exchanges. Reselling of 10c tickets for above face value will result in cancellation of ticket purchase, and revocation of all future ticket benefits from the Ten Club. 4) Doors will open at 6:00 pm. Show time for opening act is 7:30 pm. 5) Fan Club box office at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre will open at 2 pm on the day of the show for 10c ticket distribution. The box office is located at the main ticket office next to the main gates. Ticket distribution will end approximately at 9:15pm. 6) All ticket sales are final. No exchanges, refunds, or transfers. 7) Reselling of Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in ticket cancellation and revocation of future ticket benefits. Additional questions regarding your tickets can be directed to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • tbhooptie wrote:

I want to hear Unthought Known. Might as well kick it off with it.
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Off he goes. i've listened to it a ton over the last week.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • IAmMyself wrote:
    If anyone has a local hotel that they have to back out of please PM me. We have a spot in the sleepy bear but I have to get back home in a hurry and would prefer to stay in a room that I didn't have to box up. :mrgreen:

Rooms still available here.

INDIANAPOLIS, IN
    Sheraton Hotel and Suites
    8787 Keystone Crossing
    Indianapolis, IN 46240

Hotel Phone: 317-846-2700
    Website: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton
    Distance to venue: 11 miles

Pearl Jam Ten Club Rate: $59.00 + 17% tax
    Includes: Free in-room internet

To make a reservation: Reservations must be made by calling the hotel reservations department. Please identify yourselves by quoting the Group name "Ten Club". Rate will be honored, based on availability.
    Cancellation policy: To avoid penalty, cancel reservation at least 24 hours prior to arrival

Thanks for reposting this. We are staying here. Maybe we could coordinate some cabs/caravan/Sheraton Bus to take us to Noblesville. I hope they let us check in a little earlier too. Anyone interested?
  • I will be attending the festivities, please add me to the list +1.
  • acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    Still a bit too early (cause they usually offer "new" tix few days before a show), but TM has a single, Sec H, Row CC seat 21 -- that's extreme left, last row, so it's kinda looking like the seating section is totally full!

Yeah yeah, just checking, but I'll be there in the 10C seats with all ya'lls!!!
    [sic] happens
    tbhooptie wrote:

elderly woman behind the counter in a small town.
  • acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    tbhooptie wrote:

Sonic Reducer

or

a Six Song Acoustic "Pre-Set" beginning with Elderly, just cause Iam is rockin so hard for us all!
    [sic] happens
  • ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    Please open with Release... 14th time is the charm..right?
    *sigh*
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009