Options

Liam Finn in Philly 9/5

FartsMakeMeGiggleFartsMakeMeGiggle Posts: 39
edited August 2008 in The Porch
For anyone who hasn't seen Liam live, he's playing at World Cafe in Philly on September 5th. He puts on a very entertaining live show and will be playing with a full band (The Veills, I believe?). Tickets are only $15!

Just a heads up for anyone who's interested!
Okay... seatbelts. Just put the little thing into the big thing and... I tell ya what. If you don't know how to fasten your seatbelt, just raise your hand and I'll have Tommy Boy here come back there and hit you in the head with a tack hammer because you're a RETARD.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    He's playing with the band? I was under the impression that they were the openers.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    over_bends wrote:
    He's playing with the band? I was under the impression that they were the openers.

Ah, maybe that's it :)

Sorry, wasn't familiar with Liam until I saw him in DC with Ed. Just assumed it was like Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers; Liam Finn and the Veils.

I'll trust you that it's the opener then!
    Okay... seatbelts. Just put the little thing into the big thing and... I tell ya what. If you don't know how to fasten your seatbelt, just raise your hand and I'll have Tommy Boy here come back there and hit you in the head with a tack hammer because you're a RETARD.
  • Options
    He will be playing October 7th in a really small club in Northampton, MA called The Iron Horse. Gonna go to hear him.
    Hold On