NOBLESVILLE Pre-Party, Fundraisers & Post-Party!!!

Comments

• IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    It's a very big lot. ;)
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • PA JammerPA Jammer Tamaqua, Pa. Posts: 340
    Coming from PA. Can't wait!! :D:D
    Tom- Tamaqua PA

"What could be better than a beer with Eddie Vedder"
    MAPS OF THE AREA:

Mo's is at the Mall and Cambria Suites is behind Mike's Car Wash.

http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk68 ... nt=map.png

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 16&iwloc=A
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    bump
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    so whats the insiders secret to parking/back roads that will make it easier/less stressful to get in and out. more out than in. i'll be there early enough.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • shmapshmap Posts: 359
    Is anyone planning on carpooling from Chicago? My friend is probably backing out, and I don't drive. If she doesn't come, I'd be more than willing to trade a ticket (#181xxx) for a ride.
  • emily6371emily6371 Posts: 202
    shmap wrote:
    Is anyone planning on carpooling from Chicago? My friend is probably backing out, and I don't drive. If she doesn't come, I'd be more than willing to trade a ticket (#181xxx) for a ride.

Are you going to the Columbus show? I'm coming from Chicago, but going to the Columbus show first. You're more than welcome to ride with me if you are :)
  • tbhooptietbhooptie Posts: 137
    What kind of help is still needed for the Pre-party?
    tbhooptie wrote:

hey tbhooptie, I really appreciate your help already, spreading the word!!
    I need help selling raffle tickets, accepting donations, and actually doing the raffle.
    Are you interested? I would really appreciate it! ;)
    shmap wrote:

I take the train all the time back and forth from Indy to Chicago. It takes about 5 hours, but it's better than missing all the fun!!
    81 wrote:
    so whats the insiders secret to parking/back roads that will make it easier/less stressful to get in and out. more out than in. i'll be there early enough.

1. Pay for VIP parking, at the VW, it gets released first.
    2. Park at the pre party and walk over, make sure you actually attend the pre party though.
    3. Wait until the show is about to start and park at the end of the FRONT lot, pretty quick exit but you have to make sure you park by the gates.
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    IAmMyself wrote:
    tbhooptie wrote:

I need help selling raffle tickets, accepting donations, and actually doing the raffle.

If I make it there I will help you run the booth, doing whatever I can. As long as I can have a beer in hand while doing so.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    loadedgun wrote:
    IAmMyself wrote:
    tbhooptie wrote:

If I make it there I will help you run the booth, doing whatever I can. As long as I can have a beer in hand while doing so.

OF COURSE, it's all about fun!!! And you better make it there!!
  • 2003Tar Heel PJ Fan2003Tar Heel PJ Fan Charlotte, NC Posts: 54
    I always enjoy picking out the winning numbers IAm Myself ! If you need help with that !
    Charlotte 2000, Raleigh 2003, Charlotte 2003, St. Louis VFC 2004, Columbia 2008, Chicago Eddie 2008, Atlanta Eddie 2009, Philly Spectrum night 4 2009, Columbus 2010, Indy 2010, Jacksonville Eddie 2012, PJ Wrigley 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, Buffalo 2013, Charlottesville 2013, Charlotte 2013, Seattle 2013
    I always enjoy picking out the winning numbers IAm Myself ! If you need help with that !

Sounds great, you will be the ticket picker!! Thanks, I really appreciate the help!!
    Hello Everyone!

I am getting very excited for the Noblesville show!! We are going to have such a good time, we have waited a super long time for PJ to come back to Indiana and I'm sure it will show!

If any of you have any PJ related memorbilla that you would like to donate for the cause, it would be very helpful. We are just a little short on donations, and the more we can raffle off just means more money to the local charities in the name of PJ.
    I really appreciate anything that you can donate! Just PM me and I'll add your name to the list.

Please remember our canned/non-perishable food drive. Any item of food brought to Mo's will get you a free raffle ticket. Bring in 10 boxes of mac & cheese and get 10 free raffle tickets. Pretty good deal!!

Hope to see you all at Mo's, party starts at 2!

Thanks again for all your help,
    IAmMyself, otherwise known as Heather
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    For some reason, this whole time I thought you were a dude.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    loadedgun wrote:

You're not the only one :!: Maybe the hot picture of Eddie throws people off! :lol:
  • IAmMyself wrote:
    Hello Everyone!

I am getting very excited for the Noblesville show!! We are going to have such a good time, we have waited a super long time for PJ to come back to Indiana and I'm sure it will show!

If any of you have any PJ related memorbilla that you would like to donate for the cause, it would be very helpful. We are just a little short on donations, and the more we can raffle off just means more money to the local charities in the name of PJ.
    I really appreciate anything that you can donate! Just PM me and I'll add your name to the list.

Please remember our canned/non-perishable food drive. Any item of food brought to Mo's will get you a free raffle ticket. Bring in 10 boxes of mac & cheese and get 10 free raffle tickets. Pretty good deal!!

Thanks so much for putting this on. First cold one is on me. See you all at 2.
    IAmMyself wrote:
    Hello Everyone!

Thanks so much for putting this on. First cold one is on me. See you all at 2.

Sounds GOOD!
    Bump :)
    If everyone attends that said would attend (along with the added people with them)...

241 attendees!

That is awesome! This is definitely going to be a great time!!
  • Any word on a Facebook page for the preparty fundraiser?
    i did what i had to do, and if there was a reason it was you
    Any word on a Facebook page for the preparty fundraiser?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pearl- ... 1252214464
    IAmMyself wrote:
    loadedgun wrote:

You're not the only one :!: Maybe the hot picture of Eddie throws people off! :lol:

Haha, I thought you were a dude too, but it makes much more sense that you are a chick. This is too well organized ;)
    emily6371 wrote:
    IAmMyself wrote:
    loadedgun wrote:

Haha, I thought you were a dude too, but it makes much more sense that you are a chick. This is too well organized ;)
    :lol::lol:

Very true... a guy would have planned more like this:

"So, lets goto Mo's and drink beer and try and talk the bartender into letting us play Pearl Jam.. if he doesnt we will just get drunk and sing over whatever they are playing anyways..

Who wants to drink beer with us?"
    Not that I would be mad at that, but it is very nice to have this to look forward to! :)
    emily6371 wrote:
    Not that I would be mad at that, but it is very nice to have this to look forward to! :)

No no, not at all.. I am much more looking forward to this ORGANIZED event. I think everyone owes IAmMyself a big thanks and an offer to buy her a beer or drink of her choice!
    :clap:
    tbhooptie wrote:
    emily6371 wrote:

No no, not at all.. I am much more looking forward to this ORGANIZED event. I think everyone owes IAmMyself a big thanks and an offer to buy her a beer or drink of her choice!
    :clap:

Absolutely! What kind of shot do ya like Heather?
    You guys are sweet! I'm just so stoked for PJ back in Indy, we are going to have such a good time!!! Thanks y'all for the praises, I drink vodka cranberry but I also need to maintain so I can remember what's sure to be the best show of the tour!! :D
    Cant wait to run into everyone in 10 days, if not before.