Options

Nashville to Bannaroo on Friday morning?

PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
edited June 2008 in The Porch
thecandleofthought and I are going to be arriving at Nashville airport just after 8am on Friday morning (seeing as we're at Tampa the night before).

we're trying to find a way to get to Bonnaroo without paying the rip-off shuttle (especially since we don't need the return having a lift onward to Columbia).

Anyone has a suggestion? (renting is not an option, again because of the 1-way).
or anyone going that way on Friday? we can get to Nashville proper around 9-9.30 if need be.
We're not looking to camp with whoever would give us a lift since we have friends already there from the Thursday, but as 4-people car qualify for a chance of VIP upgrade, that could help someone, and we of course will chip in for petrol...just need the ride there for us and our biggish bags.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Still looking :o
  • Options
    ReleasHReleasH Posts: 743
    I'm headed out to Bonnaroo on Friday and would be happy to give you guys a ride. The only hitch is I'm not sure what time I will be getting out of work. It won't be until early afternoon (which sucks).

PM me if you guys can't find a better option to get you out there earlier in the day.
  • Options
    ReleasH wrote:
    I'm headed out to Bonnaroo on Friday and would be happy to give you guys a ride. The only hitch is I'm not sure what time I will be getting out of work. It won't be until early afternoon (which sucks).

PM me if you guys can't find a better option to get you out there earlier in the day.
    ok thanks, I REALLY want to get there early because I want to see State Radio almost as much as PJ (they're on at 1.30ish then 5ish)

but thanks anyway :)
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,838
    Pegasus wrote:
    we're trying to find a way to get to Bonnaroo without paying the rip-off shuttle

well, the shuttle is an air-conditioned motorcoach. Also, I wouldn't see a taxi driving 130 miles roundtrip for 60 bucks, that's for sure.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    well, the shuttle is an air-conditioned motorcoach. Also, I wouldn't see a taxi driving 130 miles roundtrip for 60 bucks, that's for sure.
    but it's not a taxi, and we don't need the roundtrip.

We got a coach from DC to NY for $10, the flight from Tampa to Nashville was $75..so in that context, yep, it is a rip-off.