NOBLESVILLE Pre-Party, Fundraisers & Post-Party!!!

Comments

• IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    emily6371 wrote:
    IAmMyself wrote:
    http://www.halfoffindy.com/intro.php Half off Indy is offering a $50 gift certificate for the price of $25, not good towards alcohol!!

Nice! Thanks for the heads-up. I scooped one up for my bro and I. Not sure we'll be able to eat $50 worth of food though. ;)

The after party is at Mo's as well, so you may want some after show munchies.

I read that you will recieve 2/$25 gift certificates, so you could always sell it to someone for $12.50 or donate it to the raffle ;). See ya there!!
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    I will have two extra ten club tickets available for this show. PM me for deets.

as of now,

tickets are spoken for..thanks for the response everyone.
    sorry if I couldnt help you.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • tbhooptietbhooptie Posts: 137
    IAmMyself wrote:
    http://www.halfoffindy.com/intro.php Half off Indy is offering a $50 gift certificate for the price of $25, not good towards alcohol!!

Great deal!! But when I went to the link I saw a place called The Naked Monkey. Of course curiosity took over... I mean its called "The Naked Monkey"... who wouldnt it peak interest in???

Turns out it is a waxing spa... Naked Monkey... Creative name... Just got a little laugh out of it!!

3 MORE WEEKS!!! SO EXCITED!! CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE OUT THERE!!!
  • BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
    :D
  • fraidknotfraidknot Posts: 38
    Sorry if this has already been asked, but how on earth do you buy VIP parking? I see that if i go thru the TM site and buy a concert ticket, it has the option to add VIP parking, but what if I have 10C tix? Can i just go and park there when I show up and pay then?

(we need to be on the road as soon as the show ends (no by choice), so I dont want to be stuck in the lot for an extra hour.)
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    I doubt we can, but is there a parking lot at Mo's that we can leave our cars at and just walk over to the show?
  • fraidknot wrote:
    Sorry if this has already been asked, but how on earth do you buy VIP parking? I see that if i go thru the TM site and buy a concert ticket, it has the option to add VIP parking, but what if I have 10C tix? Can i just go and park there when I show up and pay then?

(we need to be on the road as soon as the show ends (no by choice), so I dont want to be stuck in the lot for an extra hour.)

pretend like you are buying PJ tickets on Ticketmaster and on the left side of the screen where its says "directions, weather and parking" or some shit like that for the venue, click on parking then it will take you to wear you can buy VIP parking.

maybe other ways but thats how I got mine.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    fraidknot wrote:

you'll have to leave during YL then bro...
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • fraidknotfraidknot Posts: 38
    you'll have to leave during YL then bro...

LOL... dealbreaker.
    Bumpity Bump Bump
  • GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL NewYork Posts: 720
    Add me to the list of attendees!

I will be there.... YAY!!!!!!! :D
    PLEASE HELP TO TURN THE NOBLESVILLE WISHLIST FOUNDATION EVENT INTO ONE OF THE BEST EVER!

PARTY VOLUNTEERS AND DONATIONS FOR THE RAFFLE ARE STILL URGENTLY NEEDED!!

ON THE DAY OF THE SHOW, DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR CANNED/NON-PERISHABLE FOOD ITEM TO MO'S AND RECEIVE YOUR RAFFLE TICKET. EVERY ITEM BROUGHT IN, RECEIVES A FREE TICKET!!!
  • BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
    Count me in...+1

What kind of volunteers do you still need. My 17 year old would love to help but doesn't get out of class until 2:30pm...
    Count me in...+1

What kind of volunteers do you still need. My 17 year old would love to help but doesn't get out of class until 2:30pm...

I'm sure I could find something he doesn't mind doing, he could sell raffle tickets, or take food donations. I really need the help so I would really appreciate him helping. Anytime he can get there would be great!! As we get closer I will be sending out details to the volunteers, so let me know if he decides to help.
    Thanks so much!
    See ya at the party!!
    Heather
    pbultimate wrote:
    Any chance we can do a group rate at the Cambria Suites? I got a room, but would like to get it for cheaper than the $179 posted.

Kevin

Not a chance, I tried. They are the only hotel within walking distance and they wait for concert announcements to hike up their rates! There are a few people that got it for $90, right before they hiked the rates, but I was not one of the lucky ones. Sorry.
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    IAmMyself wrote:
    PLEASE HELP TO TURN THE NOBLESVILLE WISHLIST FOUNDATION EVENT INTO ONE OF THE BEST EVER!

PARTY VOLUNTEERS AND DONATIONS FOR THE RAFFLE ARE STILL URGENTLY NEEDED!!

ON THE DAY OF THE SHOW, DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR CANNED/NON-PERISHABLE FOOD ITEM TO MO'S AND RECEIVE YOUR RAFFLE TICKET. EVERY ITEM BROUGHT IN, RECEIVES A FREE TICKET!!!

Indy is gonna rock. :)
  • I know it is taboo to sell/buy Ten Club tix at a profit, but I'll give $100 to one of these charities from the Mo's Fund Raiser if I can get 2 good reserved seats (obviously on top of paying for the tickets). I don't have a sob story. But I am driving from Atlanta by way of the Columbus show.
  • Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    Please add Little Dirty Tom and Me to the Indy preparty list. Thanks.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    "An empty stadium, an open field or a busy urban thoroughfare, each -- when transformed by spectacle -- undergoes an alchemic process. A group of strangers fuses into an instant community. By physically attending an event, you declare yourself; you become something greater than you." -- David Rockwell, Spectacle

That said, I may have an extra, extra-high 10C fan club ticket for Noblesville!
    [sic] happens
  • tbhooptietbhooptie Posts: 137

Including you two... 213 total people for the Pre-Party... Donate and lets make this Pre-Party one of the best ever!!!!
  • KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    tbhooptie wrote:

Including you two... 213 total people for the Pre-Party... Donate and lets make this Pre-Party one of the best ever!!!!

Make that 214. I never mentioned the +1 with me. Add +1 to Kevinman.

Thanks,

See you there!
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • shots on me everyone! I will be the white guy so just find me and I will buy you a shot!
  • CoopiaCoopia Posts: 31
    edited April 2010
    I was just in Mo's today for lunch to scope the place out. They had banners up for May the 7th, but they didn't say anything about Pearl Jam or the fundraiser. They just referenced the 2nd anniversary party for the restaurant. It did say that they were going to have $5.00 20oz drafts though. Pretty good price if you can get any draft in the place.

Looking forward to it either way. My wife and I are going to be there, and I am trying to recruit all the other people I know who are going to the show.

Oh, I forgot to add that the Jai Baker Band is advertised as the live music for the event. After a very short and lazy search the first thing I saw described the band as "country pop". Would any locals who have heard them like to calm my fears?
    Post edited by Coopia on
  • jnikojniko Posts: 292
    2 more for the list and please Pearl Jam play Immortality
  • Is it true that some of the 10C tickets are starting to be released or are all of them being picked up at will call?
  • Count my husband and I to come to the party. I'll let my friends know who are going to the concert about the party.
    And he who forgets will be destined to remember...
  • None2fragile will be there plus 3.
    It's an art to live with pain.. mix the light into gray.
    I know it is taboo to sell/buy Ten Club tix at a profit, but I'll give $100 to one of these charities from the Mo's Fund Raiser if I can get 2 good reserved seats (obviously on top of paying for the tickets). I don't have a sob story. But I am driving from Atlanta by way of the Columbus show.

had anyone been able to help you out?
    Coopia wrote:
    I was just in Mo's today for lunch to scope the place out. They had banners up for May the 7th, but they didn't say anything about Pearl Jam or the fundraiser. They just referenced the 2nd anniversary party for the restaurant. It did say that they were going to have $5.00 20oz drafts though. Pretty good price if you can get any draft in the place.

Looking forward to it either way. My wife and I are going to be there, and I am trying to recruit all the other people I know who are going to the show.

Oh, I forgot to add that the Jai Baker Band is advertised as the live music for the event. After a very short and lazy search the first thing I saw described the band as "country pop". Would any locals who have heard them like to calm my fears?

I will talk to Mo's and make sure they know what type of crowd they're getting! I would hate for the poor band to get booed off the stage! I had nothing to do with picking the band, Mo's has really taken this and ran with it, which I am really appreciative!!
  • I heard Ed will be doing a solo acoustic gig at Mo's.

Thank you magical Unicorn for the inside scoop.