Options

Wave Backdrop For '08 Tour

WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MA Posts: 495
edited July 2008 in The Porch
does anyone have a picture of the backdrop the guys used on this past tour? i have seen pics of the band up close with some of the backdrop in it but i'd like a full view from farther away if possible. my fiance and i are redoing our bedroom and she is going to paint a mural on the wall behind our bed using the waves.
thanks for any help

Brett
First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    knittedknitted Posts: 244
    does anyone have a picture of the backdrop the guys used on this past tour? i have seen pics of the band up close with some of the backdrop in it but i'd like a full view from farther away if possible. my fiance and i are redoing our bedroom and she is going to paint a mural on the wall behind our bed using the waves.
    thanks for any help

Brett

they used it on the 07 europe tour too - i'm pretty sure i've seen pics on the 10c site from that tour that show the entire thing.
    http://www.sublime-retro.net

when my ears ring, my heart beats
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,548
    thanks for any help

Brett

We Pearl Jam fans are crazy! That will be a cool mural.
  • Options
    Stone IronsStone Irons Posts: 430
    Can't escape from the common rule...
    If you hate something, don't you do it too
  • Options
    WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MA Posts: 495
    thanks! when it's finished i'll post a picture for everyone to see. i'm stoked. 10000% her idea. she's not even a pearl jam 'fan'. took her to her 2nd & 3rd shows ever (boston 04, hartford 08, mansfield 1 '08). and she came out saying something like 'wow we were surrounded by crazy pearl jam dorks just like you' (in a loveable way). she knows just about every song they play and is slowly getting sucked in haha. never will reach our level though. but it's ok. anyway, it was completely her idea to do a mural like the wave backdrop. i'm psyched.
    thanks guys!
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • Options
    faithful227faithful227 Posts: 352
    PM sent.... :)
    VHC member #155***

Ft Lauderdale '96:::West Palm Beach '98:::Tampa '00:::Tampa '03:::Camden 1&2 '06::: DC '06:::West Palm Beach '08:::Tampa '08:::Columbia '08:::Virginia Beach '08