Options

Another important message about the show tonight 8/2

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited August 2008 in The Porch
seems some people didn't listen to yesterdays message, i beg you to heed TODAY'S!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    seems some people didn't listen to yesterdays message, i beg you to heed TODAY'S!!!
    HAHAHAHAHA. :D and you might be the only person to ever quote yourself in your own sig.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,078
    ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    PahkTheCahPahkTheCah Posts: 193
    Any one else witness the quazzi fight in the back of the Orchestra section last night? Some chick started yelling at some dude in front of her and then dumped her beer all over him. It was during the first 3 or 4 songs. Anyone have any inside intel?
  • Options
    I saw the commotion. No intel though, sorry.
  • Options
    PahkTheCahPahkTheCah Posts: 193
    I forgot to mention that those of you who tried taking picture during THE WHOLE SHOW are RETARDS. It's so distracting.
  • Options
    Up in the Mezz' we had a couple of guys who, I guess, wouldn't sit for the entire show. I was about five rows ahead of them, so I'm not sure all the details but they were the only idiots standing, and a few people asked them (nicely, at first, then with increasing anger) to sit the f down so everyone could enjoy themselves.

They started shouting and hollering and just being brain dead low-lives until security came along to take care of business....

Unfortunately, security was two older ladies, who, inevitable, failed to persuade the morons. So, then they finally sent the next wave of muscle.

Two gentlemen of, let's say, more than middle age. Not once, not twice, but about five separate times they returned to the idiots, and told them to leave. The guys, I guess, were just like, "um, no."

People were yelling at them, they were yelling back.

It was absolutely ridiculous. This wasn't an all out rock concert. It was a quiet, intimate performance by a musician most of us here felt absolutely honored to be able to be there to see. Then these brainless aholes attend..

Anyway, this went on much of the encore, until finally a police officer came by, said something to them, and, whatever it was, it scarred them, as they were quiet as mice after that.,

I guess I forget sometimes that PJ still attracts a large meat-headed jack-*ss fan base. It's too bad. Good thing the music on stage was so amazing, I wasn't really bothered by it all. I just felt bad for those sitting behind these wastes of space.
    ============

Eric V

"Let's say knowledge is a tree...
    It's growing up, just like me."