Damien Echols on CNN

edwf2000edwf2000 Posts: 95
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Wednesday at 9PM on CNN an exclusive interview from prison with Damien Echols and a whole peice of the WM3. These things spring up like wild fire, so there is probably another post on here about it, but I didn't see it. Anyway, thats 9PM eastern.

Its the Larry King show
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'll probably watch it but Larry Kings is such a horrible interviewer.
    Take time to see the sky,
    Find shapes in the clouds.
    Hear the murmur of the wind
    and touch the cool water.
    Walk softly,
    we are intruders,
    tolerated briefly
    In an infinite universe.
  • bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    edwf2000 wrote:
    Wednesday at 9PM on CNN an exclusive interview from prison with Damien Echols and a whole peice of the WM3. These things spring up like wild fire, so there is probably another post on here about it, but I didn't see it. Anyway, thats 9PM eastern.

Its the Larry King show

Yeah, I was flicking through the channels and stopped to see who was on Larry King (ya know, just out of boredom), and it said that Damien was going to be on Larry King tomorrow! I was actually going to come post this, but the buzzer on the oven went and my chicken was finished.
  • edwf2000 wrote:

Its the Larry King show

Thank you so much for this info! I can't wait to see it.
    rocknrollgurl = *bee girl* @ www.myspace.com/pearljamgrrl

Everything you've imagined...needn't be stuck in your mind.
  • edwf2000 wrote:

Its the Larry King show

I dont like Larry King, but Ill watch it.... I hope I can sneak out of work 15 minutes early so I get home in time...
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV