Options

10C Tix Pick-up @ Eddie shows..

Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,804
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Has there been a line to pick up tix? It is pretty quick or what? I'll be getting into DC at like 3 and want to spend as much time as I can at the bar without worrying about cutting it short to pick up tickets. Ideally, I'd like to show up at 715/730 and just go up to the window and pick up my tickets. Anybody?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    Considering DC will have 1800 seats, and only a select number of that will be tenclub tickets, I don't think there should be a problem or a delay.
  • Options
    Word.
  • Options
    I have never bought 10c tickets before. So I have no idea how to pick them up, what I need, etc. The web site says I'll get something in the mail, I never got anything. The show is tomorrow... Help!!!

Nah, dude. There was an email you should've gotten telling you what you need and what time the pick-up window opens. Just go to the venue and I think you can pick-up your tix by 5 pm. Just make sure you have ID with you.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
    edited October 2020

you pick your 10C tickets at the venue. look for the box office and they will have a place marked for you to come and get them. you might want to e-mail 10C directly just to be sure.

you should have received a confirmation e-mail saying you secured 2 tickets though. if you don't have that, then you might have not gotten tickets.
    Post edited by Sea on
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    That would SUCK if you thought you had tickets to the show.