NOBLESVILLE Pre-Party, Fundraisers & Post-Party!!!

Comments

• IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    dougfloyd wrote:
    acutejam wrote:
    Have a reminder set to call Venue on monday morning to get times for:

Parking Lot Opens:
    Will Call Opens:
    Gates Open:

Cause I'd like to park over there early, grab my tix at will call, then hustle over to Mo's. Do we know a rough start time for Mo's?

I've got some of this info from someone I know that works at Deer Creek.
    Show starts at 7:30
    Parking for the show (not ticket pickup) opens at 5:00
    Gates open at 6:00
    The box office and ticket pickup times haven't been announced yet but she said it's usually pretty early in the day and they will have separate parking for that so you can grab your ticket and then head over to Mo's. I'm taking off work at noon and going to try to head over and pickup my tickets then.

I think the pre-party at Mo's is starting sometime around 3:00.

Hope this info helps. See you all there, can't wait for this show!

Excellent info, I'll post this on the first page. Party starts at 2, earlier the better-right?
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Anyone going to pick up ticket/preparty from Hotel Indigo? May need to catch a ride with someone.

I know there are quite a few people staying there, I wouldn't sweat it. Just hang out in the lobby and you'll catch a ride pretty easy.
  • tbhooptietbhooptie Posts: 137
    Leaving from Cincinnati at about Noon... Hopefully hitting the ticket office first to get our tix, then checking into our hotel at the Cambria Suites. Be at the party by 3 or 4pm if all goes to plan!!!
  • max8700max8700 Posts: 205
    Do we know what time the actual raffle will start at the pre-party? Hope to be in town (from Columbus) by 2 p.m....we're going to swing down to Indy for lunch on the way. Oh yeah, according to the Sleepy Bear campground (which we reserved yesterday) it's $25/person for camping, not $20.
  • how about a drink special at Mo's? hell, we are going to pack that place, they can atleast throw us a all-you-can-drink special for like $30-$35 for 3-7pm that day. with $5-$10 going towards charity. That would not only be very cool, but it seems like its the right thing to do. Bump this motherF**ker up!

Bring the news cameras in there, free publicity. Man, It's like it has to happen now!
  • emily6371emily6371 Posts: 202
    Is there a facebook page for the pre-party?
  • KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    I'm cool with the idea of a drink special as long as Guiness is part of the deal.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    IAmMyself wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:
    acutejam wrote:
    Have a reminder set to call Venue on monday morning to get times for:

Parking Lot Opens:
    Will Call Opens:
    Gates Open:

Cause I'd like to park over there early, grab my tix at will call, then hustle over to Mo's. Do we know a rough start time for Mo's?

I've got some of this info from someone I know that works at Deer Creek.
    Show starts at 7:30
    Parking for the show (not ticket pickup) opens at 5:00
    Gates open at 6:00
    The box office and ticket pickup times haven't been announced yet but she said it's usually pretty early in the day and they will have separate parking for that so you can grab your ticket and then head over to Mo's. I'm taking off work at noon and going to try to head over and pickup my tickets then.

I think the pre-party at Mo's is starting sometime around 3:00.

Hope this info helps. See you all there, can't wait for this show!

Excellent info, I'll post this on the first page. Party starts at 2, earlier the better-right?

Always better to start drinking early. hehe ;)
  • jecicajecica Posts: 954
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Anyone going to pick up ticket/preparty from Hotel Indigo? May need to catch a ride with someone.

Umm me...
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Just booked my Reservations at the Super 8 in Noblesville off of Priceline for 69...
    Didn't think that was a bad deal for one night...

See you all there!
  • acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    Hey thanks Doug -- finally remmebered to call, not that I doubted you, and got:

WILL CALL OPENS: NOON
    PARKING LOT OPENS: 5 pm (subject to change, call again closer to event)
    Gates Open: 6 pm

So she did say Noon for Will Call and mentioned the easy pickup parking lot for that purpose. And yes, she said, all subject to change, check back a week prior....

Arrive in Indy, Indy Speedway Muesum, Lunch, Check In at Hotel, Will Call, Mo's, Move Car to Parking Lot, Back to Mo's, and go!
    [sic] happens
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    acutejam wrote:
    Hey thanks Doug -- finally remmebered to call, not that I doubted you, and got:

WILL CALL OPENS: NOON
    PARKING LOT OPENS: 5 pm (subject to change, call again closer to event)
    Gates Open: 6 pm

So she did say Noon for Will Call and mentioned the easy pickup parking lot for that purpose. And yes, she said, all subject to change, check back a week prior....

Arrive in Indy, Indy Speedway Muesum, Lunch, Check In at Hotel, Will Call, Mo's, Move Car to Parking Lot, Back to Mo's, and go!

Cool, I'll plan on being there at noon then to hopefully win the 10c lottery :-) Enjoy your day in Indy! I'll be at Mo's at some point just not sure when. I've got other people coming over and meeting up at my house before the show. April can't get over soon enough!
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    emily6371 wrote:

working on it, hopefully by Monday!
    Raffle time an hour
    or so before the opener. I'll call sleepybear about the price, he told me $20.

max8700 wrote:
    Do we know what time the actual raffle will start at the pre-party? Hope to be in town (from Columbus) by 2 p.m....we're going to swing down to Indy for lunch on the way. Oh yeah, according to the Sleepy Bear campground (which we reserved yesterday) it's $25/person for camping, not $20.
    Mo's is working on all the drink specials, but it's against the law to do what you suggested in the state of indiana, or so is been told.
    how about a drink special at Mo's? hell, we are going to pack that place, they can atleast throw us a all-you-can-drink special for like $30-$35 for 3-7pm that day. with $5-$10 going towards charity. That would not only be very cool, but it seems like its the right thing to do. Bump this motherF**ker up!

Bring the news cameras in there, free publicity. Man, It's like it has to happen now!
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Damn... 3500 views so far?... turn out should be great!
    wishlistfoundation.org
    turn out should be great!

Why wouldn't it be silly? ;)
  • emily6371emily6371 Posts: 202
    IAmMyself wrote:
    emily6371 wrote:

working on it, hopefully by Monday!

• Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    Awesome job!!! Can't wait :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • PaoliPTPaoliPT Posts: 1
    add paoliPT to the roll call list for the preparty. I'm there!!
    We have outside space confirmed at Mo's!!
    IAmMyself wrote:

Very cool. :)
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    WOOHOO!!!!!!!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • I am coming up from Atlanta and going to Columbus the night before. My buddy and I need tickets. We'd prefer to be in one of the front three sections. We will be at Moe's regardless of whether we find tickets before or have to scalp them. Looking forward to it.

email is paradisvendor@yahoo.comif anyone knows of tickets
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,292
    IAmMyself wrote:

That's awesome. I will be there.
  • Pottsy199Pottsy199 Posts: 138
    I'm in...live about 1 1/2 minutes from Mo's and 2 minutes from the venue.
  • Count me in.
  • tbhooptietbhooptie Posts: 137
    Outside space confirmed...

Wow, great job to all the planners of this pre-party!! We all owe you big time!!! Me + 3 will be in attendance... Cannot wait!!
  • Count me in +3
    "What is this, the stage diving Olympics"?
  • CServantCServant DCO Posts: 1,182
    I'm in +1
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain