St Louis Pearl Jam Pre-Parties, Fundraisers & Afterparties

mindimindi Posts: 1,858
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Organizers: Mindi, Emaline, Melissa(ozarkcoolchic)
Volunteers:Foxy Mop, AvocadoLady, luvisatower, riverruner, Heather & hubby
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!!

Date:
Tuesday, May 4th

Wishlist Fundraiser Times:
I hope to be there around 1-2pm(I'm going to the Kansas show so coming back from there)

Raffle:
5-5:30ish

Ticket & Concert Times:

* Doors will open at 6pm. Showtime for opening act is 7:30pm.
* Box office at Scottrade will open at 3pm on the day of the show for 10c ticket distribution.
* Ticket distribution will end approximately at 9:15

Where:
Maggie O'Briens
http://www.maggieobriens.com/
I know they have shuttles, so I'll look into those if people are interested. Just got the word that they will be providing shuttles to Scottrade for us for FREE!!! YAY!!!.

Beneficiary:
TTTS Foundation
http://www.tttsfoundation.org/

We are also doing a non perishable food drive!
The Beneficiary is St Louis Area Food Bank. So bring some food items to donate! For every non perishable food item you donate you will get a raffle ticket!
Any non perishable food item is great. NO GLASS containers can be accepted.
LIST OF ITEMS REALLY NEEDED RIGHT NOW
Canned meat
Canned fruit
Peanut butter
Canned soup
Dried beans
Rice products
Baby items-lotions,powder,diapers,wipes
Baby formula
Canned Vegetables
Hot & cold cereal
Powdered milk

Wishlist Fundraiser Gift w/Donation Items:

* T-shirts
* Wristbands
* Stadium cups
* Stickers
* Keychains
* Mousepads
* Wishlist art prints
* Ticket albums
* Other stuff

Fundraiser Raffle/Auction Items:
* Backspacer vinyl-Jeremy
* 2 Family Value Fun Passes, 2 hours of bowling, shoes, and pitcher of soft drinks on each pass. Each pass is valued at 54.99. -Chris (CF181594)
*Cleveland 06 poster-Melissa (ozarkcoolchic)
*Three (3) 8x10 photos taken of Pearl Jam in
Toronto 09, framed & matted in 11x14 black metal frames-Melissa (ozarkcoolchic) (pictures are posted in the event pictures at Facebook)
*2 solo EV East coast 08 Posters-Mindi
*06 LA Poster-Cosmic Slop
*New PJ Tee, PJ Tote Bag, Lots of PJ Stickers, Relix 8/06 Magazine w/PJ on the cover-Patrick
*Mr Eddie's Tee-Mr Eddies & Melissa
*STL Rams Mini Helmet signed by Jason Smith-STL Rams
*Donation from Cheap Trx in St Louis TBD
*Piercing Gift Certificate-Courtney at Cheap Trx
*Chicago 06 Poster-Emaline
*Gift Bag of Goodies-Euclid Records
*Slackers Gift Certificates-Slackers Cds & Games
*Voucher for 2 St Louis Cardinals Tickets-St Louis Cardinals
*$50 gift Certificate-Slumber Parties By Angie
*Collector's edition of Spin w/Pearl Jam on the cover-Mindi
*2-$25 Gift Certificates to The Pasta House-Karen Wade
*$25 Gift Certificate to Fitz's American Grill & Bottling Works+ a case(24 bottles) of Fitz's Variety Pack Soda- Fitz's American Grill & Bottling Works
*Eddie Vedder & The Walmer High School Choir The Molo Sessions-Ted & Trisha
*Pearl Jam CD Singles Oceans and Love Boat Captain-Ted & Trisha
*Pearl Jam NY,NY July 8th 2003 CD-Ted and Trisha
*9/25/09 Vancouver Poster signed by the band
*Backspacer vinyl-llove
*Lots of wonderful stuff -all donated by Riverrunner
Memphis 2000 (2 discs)
Nashville 2003 (2 discs)
St. Louis 2003 (2 discs)
Mansfield 7/2/03 (2 discs)
Mansfield 7/3/03 (2 discs)
Mansfield 7/11/03 (3 discs)
*All of these shows from Ryan and Sarah!
Pearl Jam Limelight-1992
Pearl Jam Alpine Valley-1992
Pearl Jam Bridge School Benefit-1996
Pearl Jam Oakland-Nov. 14th, 1997
Pearl Jam Live and Acoustic from Tower Records-1991
Pearl Jam The gorge Sept. 5, 1993
Pearl Jam Pepsi Arena, Albany,NY -May 12th,2006(2 disc)
Pearl Jam Hartford Ct. June 27th,2008 (2 disc)
Pearl Jam video clips 2007-2008
Pearl Jam Day on The Hill
Pearl Jam Indio CA.-1993
*setlist from STl 2003 & Jeff pick from 1998 in STL-DP4467

Auction Items:

* Donate items now!

Raffle Ticket Donations:
3 tickets for $5
8 tickets for $10
OR
We are also doing a Food Drive for the St Louis Area Food Bank. For each non perishable food item you donate you will get a raffle ticket!

Raffle/Auction Donations Needed!
If you have official t-shirts, posters, stickers or any other cool PJ related stuff you'd like to donate, please send a PM with what the item(s) is/are and bring it with you to the pre-party. There we will collect your name & info so we can provide you with a tax receipt. No bootleg items, please.

Canned Food Drive
We are collecting food items for St Louis Food Bank. So for every non perishable food item you bring in, you get a raffle ticket! Let's collect a lot of food to donate!

RSVP:
Jeremy +3
InHerOwnWorld +3
STLJOE
riverruner + 1
Daniel
t0mMye +1
Inside_Job_IN
DreamofAngels
TonyB +1
mydogmookieblaylock +5
Towelie
NYbenben
LukinTimer
Mrs.Vedder78 + husband
emily6371
URthekey
CF181594 +1
ahydell
alluneedislove +3
in eds tree
jfarish +1 (maybe)
sgtppr67 +1
LT48449 +wife
guacamolejoe and wife
dday_276
pjruss +1
Slow Moe + wife and possible 2 others
Heather Evers aka alivenmine +1
Flagg + wife
jubilairesjl
mjreighn
llove +1
cd21miller +2
marcPJfan
DP4467 +1
gimmesometruth27 + 2 or 3

Hotel
I think most people are having good luck with priceline. I'll post the link in a minute.
Ok here is what is working for people right now at priceline.
Sheraton Saint Louis City Center
$45 bid 3.5 star downtown St Louis. Go get it.

Facebook Group:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/eve ... 115&ref=mf

Touring Fans Seat Tracker
Log into http://touringfans.net and check out where you may fit into the seating equation!

Post your RSVP here! Hope to see lots of you there!
Check this 1st post, which will stay updated.

C&P all of this from Laura's posts, hope she doesn't mind! :mrgreen:
To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    I will be attending..I will try to come up with some donations..I am also going to the KC show..So, not sure exactly what time I will be arriving in St.Louis day of the show..

Jeremy
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Yay Jeremy!
    I'll put you down for some donation. THANKS!!!! :mrgreen:
    I know, no idea when we will make it back to St Louis either.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
    Probably depends on how many adult beverages I have on what I will arrive in STL... :lol:

Jeremy
    I guess I will break the ice and donate the first item...I am going to be donating a backspacer on vinly {new}..I am going to come up with a few more donations..But,the backspacer vinyl is in for sure..Try to donate something for a worthy cause...

Jeremy
    Thanks again Jeremy! :mrgreen: Awesome donation!!!!
  • I will be there. Not sure when since I have to work. It sucks. That's the only way I can get time off for Boston. :roll:
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    I will be there and help volunteer if you need it, which you won't, CUZ YOU ROCK!!! :D
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    I will be there and help volunteer if you need it, which you won't, CUZ YOU ROCK!!! :D
    That's right, you and some other people. Jeez and I knew that! :lol: That's what I get for multitasking, I forget stuff.

Can't wait to see you!! :mrgreen:
  • STLJOESTLJOE St. Louis, MO Posts: 132
    I will definitely be there. I will help any way I can with the planning.
    3/14/94; 4/22/03; 7/9/03; 10/5/04; 5/17/06; 8/2/07; 8/5/07; 8/23/09; 5/4/10; 5/9/10; 5/20/10; 5/21/10; 9/3/11; 9/4/11; 9/2/12; 9/21/12; 7/19/13; 11/15/13; 11/16/13; 12/4/13; 12/6/13
    STLJOE wrote:
    I will definitely be there. I will help any way I can with the planning.
    Thanks again for hooking us up with Maggie O'Briens. I'm going to pm you, I have some papers I need to take down there.
    Adding you to the RSVP.
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    riverruner + 1. I will help at the fundraiser when I get there. We will be coming from KC on the train, then will check in the hotel. Hopefully everything will go smoothly and we will be there by 3pm.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • jlwkamsjlwkams Posts: 73
    If anyone has an extra TC tix please pm me with info. I have a good friend from St. Louis who is looking for a tix. He hasn't seen them since the last time they came to St. Louis in 2003. He has been a fan since the early 1990's and use to be a fan club member.
    jlwkams wrote:
    If anyone has an extra TC tix please pm me with info. I have a good friend from St. Louis who is looking for a tix. He hasn't seen them since the last time they came to St. Louis in 2003. He has been a fan since the early 1990's and use to be a fan club member.
    There are usually some extras floating around at the party. I can't guarantee there will be, but if he hasn't found one by then he could stop by.
  • Since you are trying to get a head count Mindi, I wanted to let you know my ticket buddy is coming too. 8-)
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Hi Mindi!

Not sure if you remember me but we met at last year's Memphis pre-party. I will definitely be attending this fundraiser/pre-party.

Daniel
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
    DS114969 wrote:
    Hi Mindi!

Not sure if you remember me but we met at last year's Memphis pre-party. I will definitely be attending this fundraiser/pre-party.

Daniel
    Of course I remember you Daniel!
    Ok adding you to the RSVP list :mrgreen:
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    I will be there +1, working on a poster to donate.
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • Here it is people! Here's the link to *Official Facebook Event Page*

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=110772448934115

I will be donating 3 8x10 photos that I took from the Toronto show in Aug., 09. These will be framed & matted in 11x14 black metal frames. I, also, think I have a Cleveland 06 poster around here that I would be willing to part ways with. I will post the pictures in this thread very soon. I donated the same pictures to the Philly preparties.....so, you may have already seen them ;)

I have 4 or 5 great posters left over from last June's EV solo WL preparty in Memphis. I plan on splitting these between KC & STL. These are some hot posters that everyone LOVES! I have to check the tubes to see exactly what they are. See all you crazy PJ peeps there!
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
    Thanks Melissa!!! :mrgreen:
  • Inside_Job_INInside_Job_IN Indiana Posts: 41
    I will be attending along with DreamofAngels
    Cincy-2006
    Chicago-2009
    Philly (Spectrum 3)-2009
    Philly (Spectrum 4)-2009
    St. Louis-2010
    Columbus, OH-2010
    Indy, IN-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincy-2014
    St. Louis-2014
    Raleigh, NC-2016 (Cancelled)
    New Orleans Jazz Fest-2016
    Wrigley II-2016
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Here it is people! Here's the link to *Official Facebook Event Page*

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=110772448934115

I will be donating 3 8x10 photos that I took from the Toronto show in Aug., 09. These will be framed & matted in 11x14 black metal frames. I, also, think I have a Cleveland 06 poster around here that I would be willing to part ways with. I will post the pictures in this thread very soon. I donated the same pictures to the Philly preparties.....so, you may have already seen them ;)

I have 4 or 5 great posters left over from last June's EV solo WL preparty in Memphis. I plan on splitting these between KC & STL. These are some hot posters that everyone LOVES! I have to check the tubes to see exactly what they are. See all you crazy PJ peeps there!

Thanks for the FB link. I will be there and can bring a poster, sent a pm to the FB page.
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
    Bumping this back up! There has to be more people planning on coming to the party???
    :mrgreen:
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    mindi wrote:
    Bumping this back up! There has to be more people planning on coming to the party???

Maybe everyone is recovering from ticket stress this week? :D
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
    I hope it's just that! Come on people I know you all want to come!
  • TonyBTonyB Posts: 114
    I will be there +1.
    I am pretty sure my brother will be attending the pre party...I also think two of my buddies will be at the pre party...None of them come to porch often..So, not sure exactly what their screen names are..

Jeremy
  • in - +5
  • NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020
    Im in!
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
  • TowelieTowelie Posts: 5
    Hi,

So I used to post here a lot years ago... as of lately I've just been doing a lot of lurking, but I decided I would come forward and let you know I definitely plan on doing some partying at Maggie O's. I'll more than likely have 3 or 4 companions. Can't wait!