NOBLESVILLE Pre-Party, Fundraisers & Post-Party!!!

Comments

• dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    Just thought I would post this information on here too. Ticketmaster now has the Noblesville tickets listed at $22 lawn, $62 pavilion. They were $28 and $68 before lunch, not sure what is going on. Also, I called Ticketmaster on my lunch break and found out the ticket limit is 8 just in case anyone was wondering.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Just thought I would post this information on here too. Ticketmaster now has the Noblesville tickets listed at $22 lawn, $62 pavilion. They were $28 and $68 before lunch, not sure what is going on. Also, I called Ticketmaster on my lunch break and found out the ticket limit is 8 just in case anyone was wondering.

$22 for lawn..damn, that's cheap...i sat lawn at polaris back in 2k. we got there jsut as gates opened and were right at the bottom of the lawn. not bad at all.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    any thoughts on how far back 10c tickets will go? I'll be in the last row of the 10c group. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Haven't been able to find an answer to that anywhere. I asked somebody that works at Deer Creek and they aren't given that information either, so I think only 10c knows what was reserved.

I'll be right there with you though unless we win the lottery :D I'm hoping for lower pavilion but not sure that's going to happen, just depends on what they reserved. Just my complete guess from looking at a seating chart, it looks like lower pavilion (sections A, B, and C) has approx 1,500 seats and upper pavilion approx 4,500. This is just a guess though.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    81 wrote:
    any thoughts on how far back 10c tickets will go? I'll be in the last row of the 10c group. :lol:
    You'll be 5 rows in front of me :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • IndySarahIndySarah Posts: 42
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Haven't been able to find an answer to that anywhere. I asked somebody that works at Deer Creek and they aren't given that information either, so I think only 10c knows what was reserved.

I'll be right there with you though unless we win the lottery :D I'm hoping for lower pavilion but not sure that's going to happen, just depends on what they reserved. Just my complete guess from looking at a seating chart, it looks like lower pavilion (sections A, B, and C) has approx 1,500 seats and upper pavilion approx 4,500. This is just a guess though.

In 2003, my husband and I had tickets about 10 rows back in the upper pavilion, we have numbers 255xxx and 280xxx. Granted, this was in the block system, but I would think that we should be there or lower, but probably not much lower. What is your TC number?
    "You look like you'd be sticky" --

Indianapolis 1998, Indianapolis 2000, Alpine 2003, Indianapolis 2003, Toledo 2004, Grand Rapids 2004, St Louis 2004, Kitchener 2005, London 2005, Hamilton 2005, Chicago I 2006, Grand Rapids 2006, Cleveland 2006, Cincinnati 2006 The Vic 2007, Lollapalooza 2007, Chicago I and II 2009
    dougfloyd wrote:

i found this....

venue is equipped with a seating capacity of 6,000 seats which are placed under the pavilion

so your numbers seem decent...maybe it's 2k/4k

so i would guess we would be in the lower section, or close to it.

best chart that i've seen

http://www.ticketwarehouse.com/images/e ... 8&vid=2104
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:

i found this....

venue is equipped with a seating capacity of 6,000 seats which are placed under the pavilion

so your numbers seem decent...maybe it's 2k/4k

so i would guess we would be in the lower section, or close to it.

best chart that i've seen

http://www.ticketwarehouse.com/images/e ... 8&vid=2104

Yep, that's the picture I was looking at too. I just joined right before the tour was announced, 10c # is 452XXX.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
    hopefully we are in E F or G then. :lol:

still better than philly 4. i was on the opposite end of the spectrum in the top level. :lol: still an awesome show.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    You'll be 5 rows in front of me :lol:

you must have a new number...based on your date below your name, you would be sevearl rows below me.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • tickets aren't sold out right? I'm wondering if I should buy tickets tomorrow. who knows, maybe better than the tickets I get thru 10c.
  • mad3mad3 Posts: 16
    IAmMyself wrote:
    **********UPDATED INFORMATION ON CAMPING AND HOTELS!!!*********

Pre-Party: Mo's Irish Pub, located directly across the street from the front and rear entrance of Verizon Wireless (VW). It is walking distance to and from the venue. If you cut across the field it will take you to the back entrance of the venue aprox 1/4 mile. If you take the sidewalks and follow the road, it will take you to the front entrance of the venue aprox 1/2 mile.
    I am currently working to have the Wishlist Foundation Party there, but still waiting confirmation.
    Fans under the age of 21, ARE ALLOWED!!
    http://www.mosirishpub.com

Campground: Sleepybear Campground, located directly across the street from the back entrance of the VW.
    It is walking distance to and from the venue, it is the closest campground to the venue. It is aprox. 1/4 mile walk from Mo's, if you cut across the field.
    This place always sells out first. Camping is $20/person. Make your reservation online at sleepybearcampground.com.
    http://www.sleepybearcampground.com/

Hotels: Cambria Suites, less than 1 mile from venue, definitely walking distance, rate is $179.00, and they have 8 rooms left, as of 3/15/2010
    Hotwire.com still has great deals on rooms in Carmel, Fishers and even $89, 2 star in Noblesville. Which considering, is a very good deal. There are not a lot of hotels in the area, I would suggest staying in Fishers and Carmel before staying in Indianapolis, unless you don't mind driving at least 30 minutes.

After-Party: Still Working

Much more to come, stay tuned!!

Roll Call: I've combined the names from the other threads but if you're not on here, let me know so I can add you, or take you off if need be. Also let me know if I need to correct any mispellings, I did my best ;)

Donations for Wishlist Foundation:
    IAmMyself-Berlin '09 Mint Poster
    patrickredeyes-Backspacer Vinyl

Party Help:
    IAmMyself +1
    restlesssoul
    mindi +1
    patrickredeyes

Roll Call:
    Born.Mine.Die
    Satans Red Mosquito
    CC279770
    tbhooptie +3
    loadedgun
    dougfloyd
    cbeiting
    dewiecox
    sullylove
    baldallornone
    indifferentman
    Gern Blansten
    drsluggo
    Black73 +1
    Shadowcast +5
    grjammer
    max8700
    Indifference71
    iluveddiev_10
    bhigh901
    hollyster70
    kevinman
    Slynnfriedrich
    Crazy4cords
    Indy Sarah
    Slowmoe
    Sawyer
    ereeper1
    Backspacer-Backer
    The Akkus
    Kevin Wilson
    jh285278
    mvw
    bootlegger10
    DreamOfAngels
    know1
    Blind3
    mattcoz
    jamestr
    IwasBit10
    PJPAT
    seale76
    PJGARDEN
    CosmoCramer +1
    Corey Lynn
    hrd2imgn
    Passim
    PJ-Cubs
    DewieCox
    Denise CK
    PA Jammer
    Redlegs +1
    grizaham
    Save Who
    Jiggs
    Laf9124
    DragonsAfter3or4
    Spencer958
    JoWesley
    klusterfuk
    Ample Jar
    PNuttyJam
    maak
    smobee
    Hoosiers
    milarso
    jw185687
    offhegoes32
    vonnegutnaked2
    100Pacer
    seale76
    Pyg106
    screamingPJ
    Breathe
    Davidtrios
    iamapatriot
    Evil Closet Monkey
    DBev1980
    ricepilaf22
    pbultimate
    Johnny Wong
    2003Tar Heel PJ Fan +1
    Hubmann2513
    BrianG
    milarso
    Dirty Tom
    jameslw13 +1
    Shiningstar
    glorified K
    BugzInMyHead
    Inside_Job_IN +1
    luvisatower +1
    jck33 +1
    SlightOfHand
    marcPJfan
    Jstein1978 +3
    HoosierJam +3
    emily6371 +1
    spencer958
    IMGONNALUKIN
    Hunger Strike +1
    All Those Yesterdays
    Policeman +1
    pathorses +1
    Anarmyofpeace
    j_web18
    mad3

Add me to the list!!
    WOOO!! :clap:
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,642
    According to touringfans.net:
    May 07, 2010 - Verizon Wireless Music Center (Noblesville, IN)

* Approx Pairs Sold: 3,492 ( * 2 = 6,984 seats)

* This is an approximation based on the order numbers that users have entered. It attempts to guess the amount of tickets sold during the primary pre-sale ticket window by subtracting the lowest order number from the next show and subtracting the lowest order number from this show. If the next show can't be found, it will use the highest order number from this show.

If the pavillion is only 6000, looks like we're heading into the lawn. :lol:

I am expecting the pavillion to be pretty much all 10C members for the most part though.
    i've not put my stuff in to tourfan yet, however, i will say, i didn't buy until after the new york and boston tickets were sold, so that order count may be inflated
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i've not put my stuff in to tourfan yet, however, i will say, i didn't buy until after the new york and boston tickets were sold, so that order count may be inflated

That's a good point, I'm sure you were't the only one too.
  • very happy I'm on the list! thanks!

couple of things I got floating around my head that would be great to get answered.

1, 10c tics are for reserved seating only. How could they make us or better yet justify us to pay $75/ticket ($150/pair) and give us Lawn when lawn seats are going to be less than $30/each?

2, GA Pit? is Deer Creek doing this for PJ? I know they are for DMB. I bet they can fit alot more people in the first sections of the Pavilion if their were no seats. Might explain why it appears more seats were sold over the normal capacity.

3, I say Mo's Irish Pub for pre/post parties. I'm staying at the Cambria Suites so it's very convenient for me. ;)

Anyone got anything else?
    very happy I'm on the list! thanks!

couple of things I got floating around my head that would be great to get answered.

1, 10c tics are for reserved seating only. How could they make us or better yet justify us to pay $75/ticket ($150/pair) and give us Lawn when lawn seats are going to be less than $30/each?

2, GA Pit? is Deer Creek doing this for PJ? I know they are for DMB. I bet they can fit alot more people in the first sections of the Pavilion if their were no seats. Might explain why it appears more seats were sold over the normal capacity.

3, I say Mo's Irish Pub for pre/post parties. I'm staying at the Cambria Suites so it's very convenient for me. ;)

1, There is no way they would put us in the lawn. (I was j/k with my earlier comment)

2, GA Pit would be great, but I don't know.

3, Mo's sounds great and is convenient for me too. I'll be camping at Sleepybear as long as weather cooperates, otherwise I have a hotel reserved for back up.

Sorry, I know this does not answer any of your questions at all.
  • mvw wrote:

1, There is no way they would put us in the lawn. (I was j/k with my earlier comment)

3, Mo's sounds great and is convenient for me too. I'll be camping at Sleepybear as long as weather cooperates, otherwise I have a hotel reserved for back up.

you are strengthening my theory that I am going to have pretty good seats and have a great time!

I never been to Deer Creek. I really hope it's as close to where the party(s) are at as people are making it out to be. I know from Google Maps it says it's about a mile away however it says that it will take 1/2 hour to walk from the Hotel to the Venue. I might be fat and lazy but I could walk a mile in my sleep in half that time.

still, can I buy JUST VIP parking thru TM tomorrow? just in case?

rather be prepared than sorry.
    mvw wrote:

you are strengthening my theory that I am going to have pretty good seats and have a great time!

I never been to Deer Creek. I really hope it's as close to where the party(s) are at as people are making it out to be. I know from Google Maps it says it's about a mile away however it says that it will take 1/2 hour to walk from the Hotel to the Venue. I might be fat and lazy but I could walk a mile in my sleep in half that time.

still, can I buy JUST VIP parking thru TM tomorrow? just in case?

rather be prepared than sorry.

Don't know about the GA pit either, but someone else already confirmed with 10c that all presale tickets are for pavilion, not lawn.

I wouldn't waste your time with VIP parking if you're at the Cambria. I just drove by it yesterday and there is a sidewalk that goes most of the way there. There is an entrance to the venue at the back behind the fence of the lawn seating. You would only have to go around front to pick up your 10c tickets, which hopefully you can do earlier before the pre-party.

I'm not believing that info from touringfan, all the shows are on sale at the same time so the order numbers are all mixed together. I wish we knew the real number, oh well. I'm going to see what's available on ticketmaster in the morning too.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    $22 for lawn seats. Well, probably a little over $30 with all the extras. Still, that is a great deal. This should definitely help sell this out.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    Kevinman...love the Drop the Leash" quote in your signature. "Play Drop the Leash @ Noblesville" thread, anyone???
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Bump

Outdoor shows are the best. :)
  • acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    Ok ok, count me in, worth a quick trip from Cali to see, freakin FRIDAY NIGHT IN THE NOBLESVILLE!

And I might have an extra ... or two, will let ya'll know after TM sales :-D
    So tough to beat my 416XXX 10C tix!
    [sic] happens
  • i have sat all over in deer creek and there is'nt a bad pavillion seat there and sometimes upper pavillion is better than mid to low depending on who is in front or around you. I went to the who and robert plant and had mid pavillion and it was kinda tough to see. besides if it rains(which it tends to do in May) any pavillion seats will be worth it!
    "Research your own experiences for the truth...Absorb what is useful...Add what is specifically your own...The creating individual is more important than any style or system" Bruce Lee
    besides if it rains(which it tends to do in May) any pavillion seats will be worth it!

werd

if you are coming from out of town, make sure to pack shorts, jeans, t shirts, long shirts, spring jacket, heavy jacket. flip flops, boots, ball cap, ski cap.

just don't know what we will get. seems a little early in the year for an out door show, but outdoor shows are cooler than indoor shows.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    81 wrote:
    besides if it rains(which it tends to do in May) any pavillion seats will be worth it!

werd

if you are coming from out of town, make sure to pack shorts, jeans, t shirts, long shirts, spring jacket, heavy jacket. flip flops, boots, ball cap, ski cap.

just don't know what we will get. seems a little early in the year for an out door show, but outdoor shows are cooler than indoor shows.

outdoor shows are the shit. :D
  • RaeleighRaeleigh Posts: 137
    I'm sure I'm stupid and it's on here somewhere, but where's the extra ticket/trade thread?
    I tried to see what tickets would pull with the Ticketmaster onsale, I pulled Sec D, row BB, outer end seats (third to last row), then lawn. Everyone else that I know of that tried pulled only lawn. Good sign for most of the pavilion being fan club!

Indianapolis 1998, Indianapolis 2000, Alpine 2003, Indianapolis 2003, Toledo 2004, Grand Rapids 2004, St Louis 2004, Kitchener 2005, London 2005, Hamilton 2005, Chicago I 2006, Grand Rapids 2006, Cleveland 2006, Cincinnati 2006 The Vic 2007, Lollapalooza 2007, Chicago I and II 2009
  • not only are we going to have Pavilion, but Nice Pavilion seats! :mrgreen:
    not only are we going to have Pavilion, but Nice Pavilion seats! :mrgreen:

I think "nice" pavilion seats will depend on your TC number, I think the higher numbers are going to be pretty far back in the pavilion.