Options

Zippo Trade

AllEncompassingTripAllEncompassingTrip IL Posts: 647
edited April 2008 in The Porch
I refuse to shell out that kind of money on eBay for an Into The Wild Zippo!!!

I would be interested in trading my Zippo to someone in exchange for the Eddie Zippo

See pics:
http://www.zippocasemuseum.com/index.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1&productid=60&directoryid=+198&ctrl=productdetails
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    your $8000+ 18k solid gold Zippo for an EV Zippo? I think you linked the wrong thing?
    Just me
  • Options
    jezebeloriajezebeloria Posts: 600
    Zanne wrote:
    your $8000+ 18k solid gold Zippo for an EV Zippo? I think you linked the wrong thing?

I was wondering the same thing. Shit, you got the cash for one of those why not just buy one off Ebay?
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Options
    Geeeezzzz guys, I kid, I kid... Dry sense of humor :)
  • Options
    Wow I'm usually the life of the party, but this was just too wild for my blood *faints*
    Just me
  • Options
    jezebeloriajezebeloria Posts: 600
    Zanne wrote:
    Wow I'm usually the life of the party, but this was just too wild for my blood *faints*

I agree :o
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Options
    I love this comment on the bottom:

"This a great deal - I use them for stocking stuffers at Christmas"
  • Options
    I love this comment on the bottom:

"This a great deal - I use them for stocking stuffers at Christmas"

Okay now, let's view this from the opposing angle.. what if YOU are mistaken this time and the guy/gal who made that comment wasn't kidding? ;)

hehe
    Just me
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
    I was at the Santa Barbara show. The guy I saw that was at the merchanise table told me & many other's that they will be available online in 3 weeks. I could swore that the guy with the pony tail was the same guy who drove the bus that night Ed gone on Saturday night in LA.

Then in LA1, they were selling them with the poster. There was 2 people in front of me. Then I heard .. "all Zippo's are sold out!!!"

D'oh!!!