NOBLESVILLE Pre-Party, Fundraisers & Post-Party!!!

Comments

• JA25290JA25290 Posts: 8
    tbhooptie wrote:
    Redlegs wrote:
    Bump so this moves up the page above everyone crying about no MSG tickets!
    Quoting for positive attitude and not having to worry about the madness that is an east coast 10c purchase.

We may not get as many shows as the east coasters.. but when a show does come around.. we always get tix!!

I love the midwest...

Agreed!
  • tbhooptietbhooptie Posts: 137
    Here is to making Noblesville the concert to be at this tour!!!
  • JC302075JC302075 Posts: 1
    Please add me to the list! Can't wait!
  • tbhooptietbhooptie Posts: 137
    We have 2 Noblesville threads... Which are we gonna use???
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    If anybody has any extra pairs for the show, please let me know. I've got mine but have 6 other people joining me for the show. If not, I'll try to get them on Friday but just thought I would ask.

See you all there, so excited for this show!
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    I have my extra for Indy and am looking to trade it for a Columbus ticket. Anyone?
  • Im there, got my Ten Club Tixs during the Pre-sale...
    Going to take my GF to her first PJ show...
    Coming from the Chicago Area...

Still looking for a Hotel that is close to the venue that has a decent price...
    Going to be reading this thread for more suggestions on Hotel Rooms....

See You all There...
  • ahn375ahn375 Posts: 16
    i plan on stopping by the bar with my buddy for some pre-party fun. long time lurker, not much of a poster. :)

thanks everyone for making this happen - i've been to a couple chicago parties and they always rock.

-andrea (plus 1)
  • ShadowShadow London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 175
    I'm there, too! Shadow +1
    Any info on Columbus pre-party yet.?
    Escape is never --- the safest path
    2005.09.12-London; 2006.05.09-Toronto; 2007.08.05-Lolla; 2008.08.13-EV Toronto; 2009.08.21-Toronto; 2009.10.30-Philly; 2010.05.06-Columbus; 2010.05.07-Noblesville; 2011.06.26-EV Detroit; 2011.09.11-Toronto; 2011.09.12-Toronto; 2011.09.15-Hamilton; 2013.07.16-London; 2013.07.19-Wrigley Field; 2014.10.16-Detroit; 2016.05.08 Ottawa, 2016.05.10-Toronto; 2016.05.12-Toronto; 2016.08.20 Wrigley Field; 2016.08.22 Wrigley Field; 2018.08.18-Wrigley Field; 2018.08.20-Wrigley Field; 2021.09.24/25 - EV Ohana; 2021.09.26 Ohana; 2021.10.01 Ohana; 2021.10.02 - Ohana; 2022.09.03-Ottawa; 2022.09.06-Hamilton; 2022.09.08-Toronto; 2022.09.16-Nashville; 2023.08.31 7 09.02 Minnesota; 2023.09-05 & 09.07 Chicago
  • IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    tbhooptie wrote:
    Redlegs wrote:
    Bump so this moves up the page above everyone crying about no MSG tickets!
    Quoting for positive attitude and not having to worry about the madness that is an east coast 10c purchase.

We may not get as many shows as the east coasters.. but when a show does come around.. we always get tix!!

I love the midwest...

amen, to that!!!
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
    I'm out of town today, but I'll add the most recent names to the roll call tomorrow! As for two threads and which one are we going to use, I don't know, but I promise to keep this one updated regardless!
    Happy St. Patrick's Day to all my fellow tenclubbers!! Now, it's time for me to get my drink on!! 8-)
  • KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    Anyone heading to Cleveland the morning after this show besides myself? These will be the only two shows I can attend, but I got tickets to both and can't wait. FYI camping at SleepyBear in Indy, and staying at DoubleTree downtown in Cleveland.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • leaving from Madison on Friday morning.
    Staying Friday night at the Hampton Inn in Fishers. $99 + tax.

We'll try to attend the pre-party.
    formerly jamestr - I took my profile picture at Alpine Valley during the RATM concert on 08/24/2007
  • indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    Campground: Sleepybear Campground, located directly across the street from the back entrance of the VW.
    It is walking distance to and from the venue, it is the closest campground to the venue. It is aprox. 1/4 mile walk from Mo's, if you cut across the field.
    This place always sells out first. Camping is $20/person. Make your reservation online at sleepybearcampground.com.
    http://www.sleepybearcampground.com/

A few questions on camping:

1) I noticed that for the DMB dates their website said it's a 2 night minimum reservation. Will that be the case for us?

2) Have you been able to reserve a block of sites yet?

3) Will we be able to cancel our reservation if the weather turns to shit? If it's only $20 and I can just book Friday night I'm not really worried about that, but I want to make a Plan B for a hotel if it's going to be cold and rainy all weekend.
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • + 1!!!!!!! and super stoked!
    Campground: Sleepybear Campground, located directly across the street from the back entrance of the VW.
    It is walking distance to and from the venue, it is the closest campground to the venue. It is aprox. 1/4 mile walk from Mo's, if you cut across the field.
    This place always sells out first. Camping is $20/person. Make your reservation online at sleepybearcampground.com.

1) I noticed that for the DMB dates their website said it's a 2 night minimum reservation. Will that be the case for us?

No 2 night min., dmb plays 2 nights that is why that is that way. The owner wants everyone to make reservations in their own name, the best I could do is get the price as low as possible and he said anyone who made reservations would get that rate, so no worries. And if the weather turns to shit, I wouldn't worry about it since you don't prepay for the reservation, they can't really chase you down. All you give them is your name, etc. Pm me if you have any other questions. See you soon!
    3) Will we be able to cancel our reservation if the weather turns to shit? If it's only $20 and I can just book Friday night I'm not really worried about that, but I want to make a Plan B for a hotel if it's going to be cold and rainy all weekend.
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i tried to resist, but i'm in....got my 10c tickets just now. took maybe 30 seconds. :mrgreen:

now damn it, i'm not going to columbus.... :lol: must resist
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    edited March 2010
    Ok so this is how this one went...

I will always go with my boys to the PJ concerts ... (9 and 7) We did LA and SD last year together...

I got tickets to both MSG I and MSG II (going with each one seperately)
    I was going to suprise them with getting Hartford too but needed my friend to buy also. She would take one and I would take the other.
    So Hartford goes on sale and I get them but she after trying for two hours does not :cry:
    Yes I could have waited for regular seats to go on sale but was afraid of them being shut out or real crappy seats.
    So as the father I am, I went to them to see if one would go and I would do something special with the other ...
    The older one, was so terrific and said that his brother is a bigger fan and he should go (this is not true but he is a giver like his dad). The younger one was ecstatic but I could see that my big boy was let down a little...

So long story short...
    And not selling out the pre-sale is way too tempting!!!

Guess whose cominng to Noblesville :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Yep this is the one because it's a Friday and one day of school will only be missed. So me and my big boy will be flying out Friday morning, driving up north and then will be dancing with some of the Midwests finest :D

Oh and Dad gets to go to 4 shows :D

Total Cost: Who cares because the look in his eye when I tell him tonight will be priceless :D

Hope to see you all there

BD
    425XXX
    Post edited by Black Diamond on
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Ahhh what the hell - I'm in :)
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
    81 wrote:
    i tried to resist, but i'm in....got my 10c tickets just now. took maybe 30 seconds. :mrgreen:

I'm trying to say no to Columbus but dont know if that will work. lol
  • 81 wrote:

Only a few hours left to decide... tick...tick...tick... :mrgreen: On the other hand, Chicago is fairly blessed and would be a much closer drive (you know they'll be there again before too long) ... but if you already gave in to Indy, why not Columbus, STL, KC too? It's all interstate!
    edited March 2010
    81 wrote:

Only a few hours left to decide... tick...tick...tick... :mrgreen: On the other hand, Chicago is fairly blessed and would be a much closer drive (you know they'll be there again before too long) ... but if you already gave in to Indy, why not Columbus, STL, KC too? It's all interstate!

Fuck Chicago :D

I would give in to all of those but I just paid for my summer school classes. Kinda broke right now and I dont wanna charge anymore if I can help it. ;)
    Post edited by patrickredeyes on
  • smobeesmobee Valparaiso Indiana Posts: 178
    I'm there. Making the 2 hour drive home and sleeping in my own bed after show!
  • primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,294
    Coming from Wisconsin. Staying in Lebanon at the Comfort Inn for $40!!!
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • smobeesmobee Valparaiso Indiana Posts: 178
    I was only able to make the 2 Chicago shows last year. Since Backspacer wasn't out yet, we only got to hear Got Some, The fixer and Supersonic. I can't wait to hear the other new stuff live so Hopefully we will get alot of Backspacer in Indiana.
  • smobee wrote:
    I was only able to make the 2 Chicago shows last year. Since Backspacer wasn't out yet, we only got to hear Got Some, The fixer and Supersonic. I can't wait to hear the other new stuff live so Hopefully we will get alot of Backspacer in Indiana.
    As I mentioned to a friend of mine.. Backspacer is only 36 mins so we have at least 90 more minutes of other picks coming too :)
    Bump
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,642
    Only 7 more weeks!!! Ha Ha!!! Yeah! Fuck Yeah!!! Woo Hoo!! Hells Fuck Yeah! Yes!!! I Love It!!!

Yes, I am a little excited. :P
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    IAmMyself wrote:

No 2 night min., dmb plays 2 nights that is why that is that way. The owner wants everyone to make reservations in their own name, the best I could do is get the price as low as possible and he said anyone who made reservations would get that rate, so no worries. And if the weather turns to shit, I wouldn't worry about it since you don't prepay for the reservation, they can't really chase you down. All you give them is your name, etc. Pm me if you have any other questions. See you soon!

has anyone received a reply/confirmation re reservation accepted at sleepybear yet?
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,642
    has anyone received a reply/confirmation re reservation accepted at sleepybear yet?

I received an e-mail confirmation for my reservation right after I booked it. This was back on this past Monday morning.