NOBLESVILLE Pre-Party, Fundraisers & Post-Party!!!

IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
edited May 2010 in The Porch
**********UPDATED MAY 2, 2010!!!**********

Facebook Page Added: Pearl Jam Noblesville May 7th, 2010
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pearl-Jam ... 464?v=wall

MAPS OF THE AREA:

Mo's is at the Mall and Cambria Suites is behind Mike's Car Wash, all other locations are marked on the first map.

http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk68 ... nt=map.png

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 16&iwloc=A

Pre-Party: Mo's Irish Pub, 2-7 pm, there will be outside space, so we will have plenty of room for everyone!! Mo's is located directly across the street from the front and rear entrance of Verizon Wireless (VW). It is walking distance to and from the venue. If you cut across the field it will take you to the back entrance of the venue aprox 1/4 mile. If you take the sidewalks and follow the road, it will take you to the front entrance of the venue aprox 1/2 mile.
Fans under the age of 21, ARE ALLOWED!! Smoking inside is permitted.
Jai Baker Band will be preforming from 2-?
http://www.mosirishpub.com

Campground: Sleepybear Campground, located directly across the street from the back entrance of the VW.
It is walking distance to and from the venue, it is the closest campground to the venue. It is aprox. 1/4 mile walk from Mo's, if you cut across the field.
This place always sells out first. Camping is $25/person. Make your reservation online at sleepybearcampground.com.
From their website:
Overflow camping for all shows available at Second Best Spot Overflow Campground, located one mile from venue. Includes 15 acres of shady camping and shuttle service is available. Includes bathrooms, ice, food and firewood. (Thanks Johnny Wong for the info)
http://www.sleepybearcampground.com/

Hotels:
Hotwire.com still has great deals on rooms in Carmel, Fishers, and North Indy. $36-2 1/2 stars-Fishers/Carmel, $49-3 star Keystone/Carmel, $69-3 1/2 stars-Keystone/Carmel.

Once again Ten Club has arranged a limited amount of discounted room rates at select hotels for the upcoming Northeast tour. Please make your reservations early before they are all gone!

AT LEAST 9 ROOMS STILL AVAILABLE AS OF 4/26!

INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Sheraton Hotel and Suites
8787 Keystone Crossing
Indianapolis, IN 46240

Hotel Phone: 317-846-2700
Website: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton
Distance to venue: 11 miles

Pearl Jam Ten Club Rate: $59.00 + 17% tax
Includes: Free in-room internet

To make a reservation: Reservations must be made by calling the hotel reservations department. Please identify yourselves by quoting the Group name "Ten Club". Rate will be honored, based on availability.
Cancellation policy: To avoid penalty, cancel reservation at least 24 hours prior to arrival

After-Party: Mo's Irish Pub, 11 pm-3 am

Venue Information: Verizon Wireless (VW), otherwise known as Deer Creek.
Please read the following information regarding your Ten Club tickets for PEARL JAM on May 7th at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in Noblesville, IN. 1) You will receive (2) reserved seated Ten Club tickets, which have been allocated by seniority in advance of the show. Rows 1-2 and 9-10 have been randomly assigned regardless of seniority. 2) You must collect the tickets at the box office on the day of the show, with a valid photo identification. Only the 10c member can collect the tickets. No exceptions. 3) All ticket sales are final. No transfers, refunds, exchanges. Reselling of 10c tickets for above face value will result in cancellation of ticket purchase, and revocation of all future ticket benefits from the Ten Club. 4) Doors will open at 6:00 pm. Show time for opening act is 7:30 pm. 5) Fan Club box office at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre will open at 2 pm on the day of the show for 10c ticket distribution. The box office is located at the main ticket office next to the main gates. Ticket distribution will end approximately at 9:15pm. 6) All ticket sales are final. No exchanges, refunds, or transfers. 7) Reselling of Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in ticket cancellation and revocation of future ticket benefits. Additional questions regarding your tickets can be directed to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->

Beneficiaries:
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Indiana Chapter
Humane Society of Indianapolis
Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana

Raffle Ticket Donations:
3 tickets for $5
8 tickets for $10

Canned Food Drive: We are accepting all kinds of canned, boxed and nonperishable food items (new, unopened, unused, non-perishable) for Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana. For each canned/food item you bring in you will receive on free raffle ticket!

Donation Items for Wishlist Fundraiser Raffle/Auction Items:

IAmMyself-Berlin '09 Mint Poster (Poster photo on facebook page)

patrickredeyes-Backspacer Vinyl

vimfuego (Mark Wilkerson)-Signed Copy of book by Mark Wilkerson, Author of Who Are You: the life of Pete Townshend. Foreword by Eddie Vedder.

Anonymous-Extremely Generous Donor-(Poster photos on facebook page)
MSG Poster of the band, Photo by Brian Babineau, Mint condition.
MSG Poster 2003, Photo by Danny Clinch, Band taking a bow.
Benaroya Hall 10/22/03, Mint Condition.
East Troy 6/18/03.
Indianapolis, 6/22/03.
Band Poster, Photo by Danny Clinch 2003.
Binaural Germany/Switzerland Tour Poster, 2000.
North American Tour Poster, 2000. (Indianapolis on Poster)
S/N 121/269 L. Kuhn, Phoenix AZ., 10/21/00.
Jeff Ament Poster.
2000 Binaural, North American Tour Poster.
Band Poster, Photo by Todd Kaplan, 2001.
Jeff Ament Poster

Hand Stamped Sterling Silver on Leather Cord Necklace -- Pearl Jam Just Breathe by CHUNKYPunkyANDdinky otherwise known as SillyPJGirl
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A ... er&h=38360

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF OUR DONORS!!!

RAFFLE/AUCTION DONATIONS NEEDED: If you have official t-shirts, posters, stickers or any other cool PJ related stuff you'd like to donate, please send me a PM with what the item(s) is/are and bring it with you to the pre-party. There we will collect your name and info so we can provide you with a tax receipt. No bootleg items, please.

Wishlist Fundraiser Gift Items w/ Cash Donation, Table set up at Pre-Party:
*T-Shirts
*Wristbands
*Stadium Cups
*Stickers
*Keychains
*Mousepads
*Wishlist Art Prints
*Ticket Albums
*Much More Stuff!

Organizer:
IAmMyself +1, extremely awesome boyfriend!

Party Volunteers:
restlesssoul, IT'S HIS 30th BIRTHDAY ON MAY 7TH!!
mindi +1, collecting food drive items in return for raffle tickets at the door.
patrickredeyes, wishlist merchandise booth.
LukinTimer
tbhooptie
BhagavadGita and son, wishlist merchandise booth
2003Tar Heel PJ Fan, ticket picker.
DeniseCK +3 (CCFA reps), wishlist merchandise booth.

Roll Call: We have enough people to have outside space confirmed by Mo's for the pre-party!!

Born.Mine.Die
Satans Red Mosquito
CC279770
tbhooptie +3
loadedgun
dougfloyd
cbeiting
dewiecox
sullylove
baldallornone
indifferentman
Gern Blansten
drsluggo
Black73 +1
Shadowcast +5
grjammer
max8700
Indifference71
iluveddiev_10
bhigh901
hollyster70
kevinman +1
Slynnfriedrich
Crazy4cords
Slowmoe
Sawyer
ereeper1
Backspacer-Backer
The Akkus
Kevin Wilson
jh285278
mvw
bootlegger10
DreamOfAngels
know1
Blind3
mattcoz
jamestr
IwasBit10
PJPAT
seale76
PJGARDEN
CosmoCramer +1
Corey Lynn
hrd2imgn
Passim
PJ-Cubs
DewieCox
Denise CK
PA Jammer
Redlegs +1
grizaham
Save Who
Jiggs
Laf9124
DragonsAfter3or4
Spencer958
JoWesley
klusterfuk
Ample Jar
PNuttyJam
maak
smobee
Hoosiers
milarso
jw185687
offhegoes32
vonnegutnaked2
100Pacer
seale76
Pyg106
screamingPJ
Breathe
Davidtrios
iamapatriot
Evil Closet Monkey
DBev1980
ricepilaf22
pbultimate
Johnny Wong
2003Tar Heel PJ Fan +1
Hubmann2513
BrianG
milarso
Dirty Tom
jameslw13 +1
Shiningstar
glorified K
BugzInMyHead
Inside_Job_IN +1
luvisatower +1
jck33 +1
SlightOfHand
marcPJfan
Jstein1978 +3
HoosierJam +3
emily6371 +1
spencer958
IMGONNALUKIN
Hunger Strike +1
All Those Yesterdays
Policeman +1
pathorses +1
Anarmyofpeace
j_web18
Vedders Crew +1
vimfuego +2
Marion4530 +1
jamestr +1
ms. wes. c.addle +1
Black Diamond +1
pearljim
smobee
primussucks
mad3
acutejam
jdopj +3
pants
The Severed Hand
adspj
grizaham +3
AM61733 +1
DS114969 +1
Arcticangel
LukinTimer
florence151
shadowcast
Pj Indiana +10
fraidknot +1
Vedd Hedd
The Akkus
pottsy199
102 years and counting
alluneedislove +3
CServant +1
vedderman71 +3
Off he Goes In My Tree to Do The Evolution
paoliPT
paradisevendor
PJ-Cubs
legates54+3
paradisevendor
Pearljam1021 + 1
Shadow + 1
GTFLYGIRL
BhagavadGita +1
Tuolumne Mama
Little Dirty Tom
Coopia +1
jniko +1
pedalbrake10 +1
None2fragile +3
SillyPJGirl +4
Vedpunk +5
BMO-643
X3
Oatmeal lady +1
jubilairesjl
releeseme +1
YeildAhead + 1
Off He Goes... In Chicago +1
sjc23 +5
bamajam +1
smile girl +5
alluneedislove +3
"Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'm staying at Hotel Indigo in Fishers, they are booked up at hotels.com but not priceline.com, it's only 79 bucks a night, and has a indoor pool, and I have read nothing but good things about the hotel, if more jammers are interested in a good hotel cheap.
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
    2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
    2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
    2012 - Music Midtown Festival
    2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
    2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    so everyone, please let all the other noblesville threads die a peacfeul death.

this should be the main thread i reckon as the party organizer can now edit the first post and get a list going on who is attending and any pertinent pre party info updates!

IAmMyself, you should perhaps go through both of these threads and get the list started.

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=125287

and

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=125678
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • JiggsJiggs Posts: 94
    We got 2 rooms at the Super 8 in Indy, mapquest had it as 14 minutes from the venue. $55 a room if you are looking to go cheap.

7202 East 82nd Street
    I-69/82nd St - Castleton
    Indianapolis, IN 46256 US

Went thru Expedia...
    Coffee in the Morning, Beer at Night
  • PA JammerPA Jammer Tamaqua, Pa. Posts: 340
    Coming from PA. Staying w/ family in Fort Wayne. :D:D
    Tom- Tamaqua PA

"What could be better than a beer with Eddie Vedder"
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    Probably just drinking at home before the show, but might drop by Mo's to see what's going on if there is going to be an organized get together. Any ideas yet on what sort of activities they might have there?
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Probably just drinking at home before the show, but might drop by Mo's to see what's going on if there is going to be an organized get together. Any ideas yet on what sort of activities they might have there?

im thinking the usual pre party scenario, you should definitely make time to come by for a couple of drinks...the more the merrier...i think it is the very early stages of planning, its in the hands of IAmMyself....im excited.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    Reserved campsite at SleepyBear last week. Got presale tickets today. Either just drinking at campsite, or may stop by Mo's for a few before the show. Should be fun.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Bearfan80Bearfan80 Posts: 221
    Partying in a corn field, that's how we would party where I grew up, aint no stranger to that!
    2000- Cincinnati, OH
    2006- Cincinnati, OH
    2008- Virginia Beach, VA
    2010- Columbus, OH
    2010- Noblesville, IN
    2010- Cleveland, OH
    2011- Detroit, MI (EV Solo Show)
    2013- Chicago
    2013- Pittsburgh
    2013- Buffalo
    2013- Charlottesville
  • Johnny WongJohnny Wong Wauwatosa, WI Posts: 193
    Just reserved a campsite....

You noted that it is expensive.... How much? Can't find that info on the web site...
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  • Staying at the Cambria Suites. Seems really nice. Used my govt discount. Looks like Mo's is close. Question, can I get VIP parking only thru live nation?
  • IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667

You noted that it is expensive.... How much? Can't find that info on the web site...
    I should have prices for everyone tomorrow, i'm working with the owner to try and get the price as low as possible.
    Jiggs wrote:
    We got 2 rooms at the Super 8 in Indy, mapquest had it as 14 minutes from the venue. $55 a room if you are looking to go cheap.

7202 East 82nd Street
    I-69/82nd St - Castleton
    Indianapolis, IN 46256 US

Went thru Expedia...

Just expect a lot of traffic getting out, if you know what to expect it doesn't make it so bad! ;)
  • KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    IAmMyself wrote:

I should have prices for everyone tomorrow, i'm working with the owner to try and get the price as low as possible.

Thank-you.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 579
    Any chance we can do a group rate at the Cambria Suites? I got a room, but would like to get it for cheaper than the $179 posted.

Kevin
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    add me

hrd2imgn (no shit)

no pre or post party though, am driving from Chicago after work and back after show
  • Pry ToPry To Posts: 285
    Count me in! So excited for this!!!!!
    Los Angeles - Sep 11, 1992
    Memphis - Aug 15, 2000
    Chicago - May 16, 2006
    Chicago - Aug 23-24, 2009
    Columbus - May 6, 2010
    Noblesville - May 7, 2010
    Manchester - June 20-21, 2012
    Amsterdam - June 26-27, 2012
    Berlin - July 4-5, 2012
  • pbultimate wrote:
    Any chance we can do a group rate at the Cambria Suites? I got a room, but would like to get it for cheaper than the $179 posted.

Kevin

I booked as soon as I saw PJ were playing there. Regular rate was only $99 at that time. The next day it jumped to $179.
  • ereeper1ereeper1 Posts: 233
    I'll be at the show.
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,292
    I will be there. Driving down from Chicago but hoping to get there by mid-afternoon. Staying at the Hampton Inn in Fisher. It was a decent price ($99), it seems nice and I think its close to the show.
  • driving in from Guilford!!! :mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense.................
    To Live......................
    In the present tense.
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I'll be there with my daughter. She's 21. We'd love to help out with the party if you need helpers.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
    mindi wrote:
    I'll be there with my daughter. She's 21. We'd love to help out with the party if you need helpers.

I love pj chic's, they're the greatest!! Thanks so much and I will be contacting you!
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Thanks for taking this on I am ... see you there!
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • does anyone know when they open the gates for parking? drove up from louisville to a show last year and they let us in around 1 or 2 to start tailgating, kind of a dumb question but any regulars to deer creek know if they do that for every show?
  • DBev1980DBev1980 Posts: 67
    I'll be there. Driving in from Columbus then off to Cleveland. I do plan to attend Wishlist pre-party. See you all there~!
    DBev1980, Frankfort KY

08-05-07 Chicago, IL / 08-04-07 Chicago, IL / 05-20-06 Cleveland, OH
    10-02-04 Toledo, OH / 06-07-03 Phoenix, AZ / 04-21-03 Lexington, KY
    04-18-03 Nashville, TN / 08-17-00 Nashville, TN
  • Staceb10Staceb10 Posts: 682
    I'm in.

I got a room at the Super 8 (not my first choice but close to venue and not too $$) for $122. See you at the pre-party!
  • habbotthabbott Posts: 6
    My husband and I will be there. Probably no pre-show party or after party for us. For one thing, we'll be driving home (not far, but not an easy task with the usual deer creek traffic).
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    not sure why anyone wouldn't want to stay in downtown Indy for this show.....good restaurants and good hotels not at big city prices...staying at the hyatt across from Lucas oil Stadium
  • probably going to be staying here (using marriott points):

$119
    Per Night
    CHOOSE
    FeeChop - see next page for fee chop discount

Springhill Suites By Marriott Indianapolis/Fishers

2½-Star 2 ½ Star
    2.5 star hotels place a greater emphasis on comfort and convenience. These hotels generally offer a 24-hour front desk and daily housekeeping, however, other hotel services may be somewhat limited. In-room amenities typically include color television, telephone, voicemail, hairdryer, iron and board, and coffee maker. The hotel will often have a restaurant or area for breakfast, although on-site dining may not be available for all three meals. Indianapolis, IN (Indianapolis North)

7.18 Miles from 12880 E 146th St, Noblesville, IN

Your travel experience turns extraordinary at the brand new SpringHill Suites I... More | Rooms | Photos | Map

Guest Rating: 9.0 / 10 | (21) Guest Reviews »
    Best Price Guaranteed + no priceline change or cancel fees Details for Springhill Suites By Marriott Indianapolis/Fishers
    Book Online or Call 1-866-PRICELINE
    Sawyer wrote:
    not sure why anyone wouldn't want to stay in downtown Indy for this show.....good restaurants and good hotels not at big city prices...staying at the hyatt across from Lucas oil Stadium

That's great! I plan on drinking and not driving, and I can't afford to drop $100 on a cab to get myself back to my hotel. That is why I suggested Fishers and Carmel for people instead of Indianapolis. Believe me, I love downtown-it's great but it's at least a 30 min. drive from the venue, with no traffic. I was just trying to give people the best information I could.

Hope to see you at the pre-party at Mo's!