Options

10C Tickets for EV West Coast Tour....

nadja_veddernadja_vedder Posts: 291
edited July 2008 in The Porch
How were they? They were really the best seats on the house? Just wondering! Since the tickets will not be distributed by seniority for this tour, I wanted to know if I get the tickets would at least be a decent seat or should I try Ticketmaster? Every time I get tickets through the 10C for PJ tour, I never really get a good seat. What should I do???
"makes much more sense, to live in the present tense"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LouDogLouDog Posts: 30
    How were they? They were really the best seats on the house? Just wondering! Since the tickets will not be distributed by seniority for this tour, I wanted to know if I get the tickets would at least be a decent seat or should I try Ticketmaster? Every time I get tickets through the 10C for PJ tour, I never really get a good seat. What should I do???

If you are trying to get tickets for the NYC shows you should avoid the pre-sale and go with ticketmaster..........
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    With the size of the venues, there will be no bad seats, but by all means try to get 10c's before trying for ticketmasters. Getting ANY ticket is a bonus!

I will be watching you folks go nuts, but not trying for any this time.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    LouDog wrote:
    If you are trying to get tickets for the NYC shows you should avoid the pre-sale and go with ticketmaster..........

I was thinking either Boston or NYC, I am not sure yet!!!
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    First, see if you get shut out on the 10c's, which I bet 75% of us will be shut out...

then try to get shutout with the other umteen million people trying for whats left

good luck
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    I had 13th and 12th rows respectively at LA2 and SD1, and they were both awesome. San Diego (Spreckels) was better, as it was set theater seating, so you were closer. LA (Wiltern) the floor isn't built in seating, they had chairs lined up, and the rows were spaced out further. Both seats however were awesome, both on the floor level.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    LouDog wrote:
    Terrible advice.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    I think I am still going to try for the pre-sale, hopefully I will get lucky this time!

P.S. Didn't see the other thread, but thanks for posting anyways!
  • Options
    LouDogLouDog Posts: 30
    callen wrote:
    Terrible advice.

Not if you are trying for NYC shows!
  • Options
    VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,917
    The hassle with the website was enfuriating. After it going up and down several times as I was either selecting a show, or checking out, after a couple of hours, I never got a ticket. I was on the phone with my friend who was experiencing the same. Then, LA2 appeared available again. I selected it, and it crashed while I was checking out. My friend eeked through the checkout process, somehow, and invited me. I am 25X,XXX and my friend is worse. His tickets were row F at the Wiltern. On Stone's side (if Stone would have been there). I enjoyed the show a lot. Probably more than a PJ show because when I go to a PJ show, my seats aren't good. So this was better because I could really see, and I felt like I was part of it, as opposed to feeling like an observer from afar.

Again, if you have heart disease or high blood pressure, order 10C tickets at your own risk if they didn't fix server stability issues. I think my blood pressure went up to 800 over 700.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river