Options

Extensice Bootleg Collection!!

TheRedM0squitoTheRedM0squito Posts: 93
edited September 2008 in The Porch
Hello fellow jammers!!! I have recently moved and have also recently put my entire Pearl Jam bootleg collection on to a removable hard drive. Honestly one of the best desictions I have ever made, Needless to say I now have about 5 CD cases full of Pearl Jam concerts dating all the way back to their very first show and leading up to some more recent shows at close as the 2005-06 tour. I stopped collecting once i finish school and didnt have much time to continue. Anyhow I think I have somewhere in the vincinity of 200-300 Pearl Jam bootle3g cds some are official ones that pearl jam put out and most others are on cds that I have burnt myself. I basicaly do not need them any more considering the fact that I have them all on a hard drive now. If there is any fellow jammer out there just starting to collect Pearl Jam bootlegs this will be an excellent start because it will almost fulfil 75-80% of pearl jams shows. Some have excellent quality and others not so perfect quality. If there is any interest in these bootlegs I am very willing to work out some type of a trade to compensate for the cost of the cds as well as the sturdy cases that I will ship the CDS to who ever is interested. Shipping and handling can be worked out at a later time if anyone is actually interested in these bootlegs. If you have any questions feel free to pm me or if its easier send a message ni the post
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,740
    Yep interested, where are you located?
  • Options
    i am located just outside of boston.

if i have time this evening i can start to compile a list of the shows that i have. I had it on my old copmputer but my hard drive crashwed so ill have to start over sfrom scratch it my take some time but ill try my best to complete it tonight for you
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,740
    awesome, cheers
  • Options
    bump