Options

Poster Wanted: 1998

rightcoasterrightcoaster Posts: 75
edited January 2013 in The Porch
In search of the September 18, 1998 poster from Merriweather Post, Columbia MD. First show...missed out on getting this one. Any leads welcome. :mrgreen:
Pearl Jam
9.18.98/10.27.09/5.13.10/7.19.13(earthcam)/10.21.13/10.27.13
Solo/Side Project
Balt MD 6.15.09 EV/Balt MD 10.9.10 BRAD
DC 3.21.11 Tres Mts/DC 11.3.12 RNDM
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,647
    I don't have one, but I'm sure that someone here can help you out... just be prepared to pay for it.

Cheers,

shep
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    What a coincidence.... Is this the one you're looking for?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-AMES-COLU ... 500wt_1182
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    Nice print
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    definitely... don't think I'd shell out 250 for it though... not with all the other posters floating around for sale right now...
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    definitely... don't think I'd shell out 250 for it though... not with all the other posters floating around for sale right now...
    Agreed, especially since Im basically broke.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    hijack alert----i am looking for a 98 east troy/chicago
  • Options
    Thanks for the ebay link...I saw that one too! I'd like to stay married though...if I drop $250 on a poster I might be on the street with my poster and no where to hang it! Hoping to find it for less :lol:
    Pearl Jam
    9.18.98/10.27.09/5.13.10/7.19.13(earthcam)/10.21.13/10.27.13
    Solo/Side Project
    Balt MD 6.15.09 EV/Balt MD 10.9.10 BRAD
    DC 3.21.11 Tres Mts/DC 11.3.12 RNDM
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    At this show have the poster. Was young then and instead of framing (pricey for a 23 yr old), I had in matted on a foam mat. It's in my basement now and I'm slowly able to peel it from the mat. Should be able to properly frame it soon. Good luck on your search.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Dude-

You are looking for a poster, it is from 1998, 10+ years ago, and you are not willing to drop $249...
    That is cheap punk ass...just sayin...
    :lol:
  • Options
    devonfzdevonfz Posts: 144
    best money i ever spent was on my dream 98 poster. Was the sacramento 98. took me five years to track down, and i haven't seen one since. Everyone needs at least one 98 in their collection!!!
  • Options
    5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    the Chad wrote:
    Dude-

You are looking for a poster, it is from 1998, 10+ years ago, and you are not willing to drop $249...
    That is cheap punk ass...just sayin...
    :lol:
    Yeah I wouldn't call the OP cheap as everyone has their price for something. However, if your not willing to spend $250 on this it's gonna take alot of work to hunt one down. I'd suggest joining expressobeans and becoming reconized over there. You might find someone willing to hook you up.

I would just purchase as these 98's and earlier are what will hold value over time plus it's your first show!!!

good luck in your search!

FYI- I could prolly try to look around over there, send me a pm.
    This too shall pass.....