Can Someone help me??

shakey420shakey420 Posts: 27
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Anyone know where a fellow pearl jam fan get buy a nintendo wii for the holidays, i live in new york and figured maybe outside this nutty city in some remote area or another city i would have better luck. any advice?
I know that i'm born and i know that i'll die, the in between is mine...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• have you tried online?
    "It's all happening"
  • yeah tried online, thought maybe someone just recently got one or something or was in the know.
  • I scored one off a coworker for 160 bucks like two weeks ago, with three games.
    "It's all happening"
  • My husband called Toys R Us and found out when they were getting a shipment and he was the first person there when they opened and got one no problem. The next week I was in Target and saw 3 sitting in the case. Go figure! You have probably been doing this but keep calling Toys R Us, Best Buy, Circuit City or Target and find out when they are coming in. Of course it's all my kids have been talking about this year. Good luck!
  • missblack, thank you. I am going to make those phone calls! good idea...
  • rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    missblack wrote:
    My husband called Toys R Us and found out when they were getting a shipment and he was the first person there when they opened and got one no problem. The next week I was in Target and saw 3 sitting in the case. Go figure! You have probably been doing this but keep calling Toys R Us, Best Buy, Circuit City or Target and find out when they are coming in. Of course it's all my kids have been talking about this year. Good luck!

i'm in search of one too, and i've been calling nonstop.

the catch is... they only sell bundles this time of year. i don't want to spend like $500 on the system and 6 shitty games. i just want the $250 version, and buy the games i actually want.
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    i have two but wouldn't dare part with one! Wii's kick so much ass its not even funny!
  • fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    i'm in search of one too, and i've been calling nonstop.

the catch is... they only sell bundles this time of year. i don't want to spend like $500 on the system and 6 shitty games. i just want the $250 version, and buy the games i actually want.

try target. my cousin wanted one and asked me to get it for him. i went to target (this was last month) and they said come back tomorrow, we're getting a shipment. i went back the next day and got one no problem.

target and toys r us should be fine to get the $250 version. Just keep calling and see... and i think best buy and circuit city too...
  • got one on monday to flip online. I can talk to him see if he will sell to you for face and shipping from chicago.
  • We All BelieveWe All Believe Scarsdale, NY Posts: 420
    If you live near Manhattan, Nintendo has an official store, Nintendo World, near Rockefeller Center. They get multiple shipments daily. I've read stories of the lines being 500 deep at 8 AM, but my mother went down there a couple of weeks ago and got one with no problem, no wait.
    If not for love, I would be drowning.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
  • this is great thanks everyone!!
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    speaking of which...anybody play online guitar hero on the wii??