Options

In Search of Borgata Poster

ponner1usponner1us Posts: 736
edited February 2010 in The Porch
In search of borgata poster, either color, at a decent(reasonable) price. I'm kicking myself years later for not buying this at probably my favorite concert.
Can anyone help a brother out? i would frame and cherish forever.

Bump.
Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JC50422JC50422 Posts: 41
    How much are you willing to pay? I've got one i need to sell
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    What are these worth? Whats a decent price? I've got a signed pink one lying around in a holder somewhere.
    Also got an AP Kenyon, Salt Lake and LA 06 among others if theres any inerest.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    Horse2345 wrote:
    What are these worth? Whats a decent price? I've got a signed pink one lying around in a holder somewhere.

check here on EB

http://www.expressobeans.com/
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    Horse2345 wrote:

check here on EB

http://www.expressobeans.com/

just what I was going to post. E beans is your friend.
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    Thanks for the link, so now i have a question, i see the avg price is $168 and the AP avg is $219, mine is signed by Brad but not numbered, where does that fit?
    Thanks
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Horse2345 wrote:
    Thanks for the link, so now i have a question, i see the avg price is $168 and the AP avg is $219, mine is signed by Brad but not numbered, where does that fit?
    Thanks

I really don't know but those are more "rare" than the s/#
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    JC50422 wrote:
    How much are you willing to pay? I've got one i need to sell
    PM sent
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • Options
    This is going to sound crazy but if anyone with the Borgata poster is interested, I have an old(I believe pre-prohibition era) Pabst Blue Ribbon beer tray which is in very good condition and worth approximately $125 that I'd be willing to part with, + some holiday singles if need be. See this link if interested: http://trayman.net/traydetail/oldguys/Pabst.htm
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    ponner1us wrote:

I would hazzard a guess this is the first time "trayman.net" has ever been linked from the pit. Nice!
  • Options
    Ok wrote:
    ponner1us wrote:

I would hazzard a guess this is the first time "trayman.net" has ever been linked from the pit. Nice!

Probably, thanks!
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • Options
    Just to update an offer(s). I have some old vinyl laying around(no PJ), including the Who's Quadrophenia. Is there anyone out there with a Borgata willing to trade or sell?
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    I loved this show, I actually won two tickets (night #1) through the fan club and when I found out I won I was in shock!! Well I wouldn't say won them because I still had to pay but that show sold out fast as hell and they reissued tickets to a lottery. So the girlfriend and I made a Jersey/New York (from Chicago) trip out of it and had a blast. I went to the first night met some cool ass fans from the East coast gambled and won like $750 playing black Jack after the show. I also believe that night Eddie wrote "Gone" in his hotel room and played it the next night. I was never really in to posters back then but when I saw that one on EBay last year I had to get it. I think I paid like $108 for it and it had a slight pressure mark but you can barely notice it. That’s a pretty Big poster as well. I'm not selling it but I thought I would share my little Borgata story...

PS-If anyone has a live DVD from this show I am willing to do some trading......

Best regards,

Derek
  • Options
    Bump
    Anybody have any idea what Quadrophenia is worth or how I can find out?
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    ponner1us wrote:
    Bump
    Anybody have any idea what Quadrophenia is worth or how I can find out?

Looking at completed listings on eBay, it's worth anywhere from about $10 to $30 or so.
    Just me
  • Options
    bump
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • Options
    This is going nowhere................why do I even try?
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    ponner1us wrote:
    This is going nowhere................why do I even try?

sell your tray and then buy a borgata.. Money talks ...
  • Options
    Have faith bro, don't quit. BUMP

I was looking for this print FOREVER, and then I got hooked up on expressobeans. Snagged Red AND Pink for like 100 bucks, both slightly dented, but pretty much framed out. Framed Pink and sold Red to my buddy for 50 bucks ;/

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n89/ ... G_3626.jpg

Keep those eyes peeled.
    "It's as comfortable as can be. But when you're on stage playing with Neil, well -- it's one thing to be at the zoo and watch an animal pace around its cage. It's another to be in the cage with him." -Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    I have a pink one. Just not real certain of its location in my house. :oops: Was contemplating selling to you as it wil probably never see a wall in my house. I only frame and hang posters of shows I've been to. But I've always liked this print. :think:
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Options
    I got the Red version of the poster on night one 1. Did they sell out of the pink version that night? About how much does the Red one go for?
  • Options
    JC46378 wrote:
    I got the Red version of the poster on night one 1. Did they sell out of the pink version that night? About how much does the Red one go for?

Around $200
    Neil deGrasse Tyson