Comments

• Options
    Ed of the pizza slice. Game over. :D
  • Options
    My avatar always loses, but he keeps on fighting (most of the time). :D
  • Options
    greenmanny wrote:

glass joe is the biggest pussy in video game history!.....but he's still more manly than "gems and rhinestones" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    greenmanny wrote:

glass joe is the biggest pussy in video game history!.....but he's still more manly than "gems and rhinestones" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::lol::lol::lol:

Atleast I'm not the ignorant ass who thinks they can write songs better than the members of Pearl Jam just because my daddy who didn't make it in the music business said so. :lol:
    loser2.gif

hah.gifhah.gifhah.gifhah.gifhah.gifhah.gifhah.gifhah.gifhah.gifhah.gifhah.gifhah.gifhah.gifhah.gifhah.gifhah.gifhah.gifhah.gif

:P :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Atleast I'm not the ignorant ass who thinks they can write songs better than the members of Pearl Jam just because my daddy who didn't make it in the music business said so. :lol:

no...you're the ignorant ass fruit cake who stalks married women and should stay 800 ft away cuz the police said so! :P :P :lol::lol:

woman-being-stalked.jpg

oh-snap.jpg

small_24818BP~The-Simpsons-Nelson-Haha-Posters.jpg

...and for the 1,000,000,000th time....it was the lyrics to one song!!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,986
    Gimzo kicks butt! The Trailer Park Boy's are no match against this powerful mogwai!
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Gimzo kicks butt! The Trailer Park Boy's are no match against this powerful mogwai!

Julian will pour his rum & coke on them then Ricky will set them on fire with his dope...then Bubbles will run them over in his go-kart!!!!

gremlins = 0

TPB = 1

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,986
    demetrios wrote:

Julian will pour his rum & coke on them then Ricky will set them on fire with his dope...then Bubbles will run them over in his go-kart!!!!

gremlins = 0

TPB = 1

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

You forget, one sip of liquid on Gizmo will give birth to a few more Gizmo's. If you feed any of those new born Gizmo's after midnight, they will form into Gremlins & the leader Spike would go midevil on their sorry assess! Bwhahahahahaa!!! :twisted:
  • Options

no...you're the ignorant ass fruit cake who stalks married women and should stay 800 ft away cuz the police said so! :P :P :lol::lol:

that doesn't even make sense dylan, or is it lennon or should i just call you the voice of your generation. :lol:

and for the record you said "i could write a song a million times better than stone gossard".
  • Options

that doesn't even make sense dylan, or is it lennon or should i just call you the voice of your generation. :lol:

and for the record you said "i could write a song a million times better than stone gossard".

oh it makes plenty of sense...and you know it....don't ya!

and it was i could write lyrics a million times better than your flames...don't try to fucking put words in my mouth....i know what I said!

but "voice of your generation"...i like that shit! :mrgreen:
  • Options

It's gonna haunt you forever. :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    I got a new one.animated-santa-playing-guitar.gif
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Options
    PJ_Lukin wrote:

santa-is-dead-children-death-xmas-santa%20claus.jpg
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076

oh it makes plenty of sense...and you know it....don't ya!

and it was i could write lyrics a million times better than your flames...don't try to fucking put words in my mouth....i know what I said!

but "voice of your generation"...i like that shit! :mrgreen:

Kanye got to that before you did, sorry. :P

new avatar....TYPE O NEGATIVE MOTHA FUCKAS!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    PJ_Lukin wrote:

santa-is-dead-children-death-xmas-santa%20claus.jpg
    Way to ruin the spirit!
  • Options
    oh you fuckers are through now!!...behold.....THE GREEN BASTARD!!!!....ha ha yeah...what cha know bout that?!?!
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    this one OOOOOZES win
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    oh you fuckers are through now!!...behold.....THE GREEN BASTARD!!!!....ha ha yeah...what cha know bout that?!?!
    awesome avatar...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    :D
    #FHP
  • Options
    been using this one for awhile now...
    The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever. Because this is just a ride." And we...kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok? But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.
    --Bill Hicks
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    been using this one for awhile now...
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    my new one from today ---->
    It was a pretty good powder day ;)
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    cmon your guys aint got shit on BOB ROSS.......he can paint happy trees in a single bound ...paint littly happy alive men till the cows come home
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    joe2468 wrote:
    cmon your guys aint got shit on BOB ROSS.......he can paint happy trees in a single bound ...paint littly happy alive men till the cows come home
    gvross.jpg
  • Options
    joe2468 wrote:
    gvross.jpg

What's with the tombstones dude? Lighten up a little will ya?
  • Options
    PJ_Lukin wrote:

What's with the tombstones dude? Lighten up a little will ya?
    :lol:

about time this offended someone.

:lol:
  • Options
    Update.
  • Options
    sorry i think mine is the best but i think i may be biased a bit. My little girl is def. better than all of your avatars
    Bob
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    I keep thinking about changing mine. I just think my tiara illustrates my name so well. :mrgreen:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    ahem.