Options

I need a place to stay at the roo

InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
edited June 2008 in The Porch
So, last minute planing (I didn't know I was going until last night) has caused me to not have a place to stay. ALl I need is a floor in a tent, RV, or whatever. I don't want to sleep in the grass. I am flying in from Albany, NY tommorow night and need to figure, so I won't have a tent or have time to grab one plus I am poor. If anyone can help me out I will be in your debt. I am a chill dude who loves PJ and a bunch of the other bands that are playing. Oh yeah and I love to party!!!! I hope to meet a bunch of you at the roo
Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    man no love
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    I feel your situation, and I envy your ability to be so impulsive! I just want to remind you that the majority of people going to 'Roo have already embarked on their journeys. In fact, two people I know have already arrived at the campgrounds. You may end up just trying to find people once you're there, and that can be kind of scary. Not everyone (even those in a hippie-type festival) is going to be kind to a random vagabond. I wish you the best of luck, though!!!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    I don't care I am its getting down to the wire and I'm running out of options. I had a RV to stay in, but I guess they aren't comming.
  • Options
    Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    Get yourself a tent at Wal-Mart, there's one on the way to the site. Plus, if you can afford a Roo ticket, you're far from poor!
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    Get yourself a tent at Wal-Mart, there's one on the way to the site. Plus, if you can afford a Roo ticket, you're far from poor!

got a steal on one, but I'm running low on funds
  • Options
    LOL. Charge it! It's the American way! :)
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    I would like to avoid that if at all possible
  • Options
    Understood. I was just teasing. Like I said, I don't know how much help you'll find on here, as most folks going are there. But I do wish you luck in your journey. I hope you report back to us after the weekend's over to let us know how you made out!
    I wish I had your balls!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    13PJ13 wrote:
    Understood. I was just teasing. Like I said, I don't know how much help you'll find on here, as most folks going are there. But I do wish you luck in your journey. I hope you report back to us after the weekend's over to let us know how you made out!
    I wish I had your balls!

I am a very social person and I'm a guy. If I was girl there is no way in hell I would be doing this. I just got to keep my head up and not do anything stupid and I will be fine. THis is by far the craziest thing I have ever done.