Options

ticketbastard officially sucks

InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Ok so I just got a facebook message from a semi-friend and he said he got tickets in section 55 row c. How the fuck did he get them he bought them today. I'm pissed because i know that a lot of you got shut out and for night 2 I got seats in the 300s on the ticketmaster presale.

What the fuck this is some crap
Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    old news,
    I just paid 13 dollars in S/C's on a reg. 55$ radiohead ticket.
    puts his faith in love and, tremor christ.

"I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback."
  • Options
    I know I just don't get how a casual fan gets seats that good the day of the sale when we all had the password for the presale wiht most people gettin gin the 300s and only a few in the 100s. Bam this kid comes along on the day of the public sale and gets row 55....................FUCKEN BULLSHIT FUCK TICKETBASTARD!!!!!!!!!
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    3inputchick3inputchick Posts: 845
    Maybe Ed should boycott ticketmaster.

Oh wait, he did that already.
    :D
    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    Oxxys wrote:
    I know I just don't get how a casual fan gets seats that good the day of the sale when we all had the password for the presale wiht most people gettin gin the 300s and only a few in the 100s. Bam this kid comes along on the day of the public sale and gets row 55....................FUCKEN BULLSHIT FUCK TICKETBASTARD!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I blame 10c for telling us we'd be getting the next best tickets after the 10c on Wednesday. They should have just left it at "ticketmaster gave us the opportunity to sell some tickets to fans through a presale".

Then again, I'm happy I cut my anxiety short by two days about not making it into the building :)
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    meme wrote:
    Honestly, I blame 10c for telling us we'd be getting the next best tickets after the 10c on Wednesday. They should have just left it at "ticketmaster gave us the opportunity to sell some tickets to fans through a presale".

Then again, I'm happy I cut my anxiety short by two days about not making it into the building :)

very true its been a long time since the ten club pre-sale