Options

Attention!!!!!! Extra TICKET NEED TO GET RID OF

InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
edited April 2008 in The Porch
I know this thread was a little misleading, but I have a extra widespread panic ticket for tonight at the palace theater in albany. Its a sweet venue. Does anyone want to go........I'm selling it for face. My buddy is holding on to the tickets so I don't know exactly what the seating is, but he says they are pretty good seats. I know its in the Orchestra........Any takers. Please I am poor and need to get rid of it.
Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    boo. bad form....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    anyone paaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    Put it on craigslist.

If you haven't done this...I would do it right now.

Good luck.
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    You should put it in other music, or at least put Widespread Panic in the title - everyone in this section will think its either to Ed's solo shows or the Pearl Jam tour, and then when they see its not, they won't bother with what it really is.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    ottonypottonyp Posts: 226
    I'll snatch it up at half price....seeing how they are only Ok in my book! PM me
  • Options
    someone please I really need to get rid of these come on people this show is going to rock.....you can come hang out with us before the show too we will probably be pre gaming at one of the bars in the area probably one off Lark or pearl.
  • Options
    palease someone help me out