Options

East coast tour--Mid-Atlantic Car pool

jam_headjam_head Posts: 125
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Anybody in the mid-atlantic region thinking of attending multiple shows? With gas prices getting unreal I figured this might be a good way to save some money while at the same time we can meet other fellow jammers along the way. Right now I'm planning on going to the DC show and thinking about attending some or all the following; VA, NJ and NY. Maybe we could arrange something that would benefit all of us for these east coast shows. If you have any ideas post'em here!
7/1/03- DC, 7/12/03- Hershey, 9/28/04- Boston, 10/1/04- Reading, 10/3/05- Philly, 5/27/06- Camden I, 5/28/06- Camden II, 5/30/06- DC, *7/22/06- Gorge I, 7/23/06- Gorge II*, 6/20/08- Camden II, 6/22/08- DC, *6/24/08- MSG I, 6/25/08- MSG II*
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    HA! I was thinking the same thing regarding going from new england to washington dc! nice dude!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    I am def down to consider this......I think I"m going to do Camden, DC, and then MSG.....

but between Camden and DC.....I am doing My Morning Jacket at Radio City Music Hall.......anyone interested in car pooling?
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    nmm18nmm18 Posts: 13
    bump
  • Options
    I might be interested in doing some sort of car pooling. I'll be driving from Providence, RI.

I'm still not entirely sure of all the shows I'll be going to...

PM me.