Options

Ed made me do it...

Corey LynnCorey Lynn Posts: 681
edited September 2008 in The Porch
I give a lot of credit to Eddie for inspiring me to listen to new things. I listened to him sing I'm One and then got Quadrophenia...listened to him sing Naked Eye (a million times) and got Odds and Sods...Listened to him sing Suggestion and got 13 Songs by Fugazi. I have enjoyed each one of these CD's. I hope Ed realizes what he does for people.
He has broadened my musical horizons...I am indebted.

If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    Corey Lynn wrote:
    I hope Ed realizes what he does for people.
    And for bands. how many do you think have to give some credit to PJ for their success?

I got into MMJ, KOL, and lots of other bands through PJ... The Who, The Doors, etc, not so much, seeing as how they're legendary as it is.
  • Options
    _outlaw wrote:
    And for bands. how many do you think have to give some credit to PJ for their success?

I got into MMJ, KOL, and lots of other bands through PJ... The Who, The Doors, etc, not so much, seeing as how they're legendary as it is.

I am a huge fan of 60's and 70's music as well. I guess I never grew up with The Who Much. I grew up with a ton of Beatles and Zeppelin music. I feel terrible about it but, ...I somehow missed the Who until recently. I was familiar with it...and knew many of their songs, but did not appreciate it as much as I should have. I am thankful that I have gotten the chance to rediscover them.

If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this