So can we do multiple entries for the contest?

joseppijoseppi Posts: 58
edited December 2007 in The Porch
I've searched and found no clear answer. I've e-mailed and asked them directly but no answer yet. I've got one done that I really like but have a few more that I'd like to go further on but I've only got limited time to dedicate to it. Some threads have people saying they're entering a few but I just want to be clear on it. Anyone know for sure?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i've entered 2.. 1 is crap and 1 appears to be similar to a poster that has already been done by PJ (in terms of the idea of it)... so i'm screwed regardless :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    try Pm'ing Kat or Sea or ruby or Santos
  • I wrote the Ten Club about this and they told me only 1 entry per member.
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • I wrote the Ten Club about this and they told me only 1 entry per member.

Thanks!
  • WHAT???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

now you telling me this?????????????????????????????????????:mad:
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • StereotypeStereotype Maribor, Slovenia Posts: 885
    Oohh come on..there is nothing written in Deep about just one entry per member....I've send two...so what am I supposed to do now..?? Santos?

If I pick just one and tell the 10c people which one should they value I'm sure I'm going to pick the wrong one anyway :)
    And I have some more great ideas..why narrow creativity??
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.