Options

A few basic questions on EV in NYC

petecole333petecole333 Posts: 8
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Hey guys,

I bought the fan club tickets for EV at the United Palace Theatre for Monday night, (in fact, I was lucky enough to land tickets for both nights).

Now... I plan on getting directions off the internet. And I guess I'll just pick up the tickets at a will call booth? But, I have some other questions I hope someone here can help me with...

1. Does anyone have any idea when the will call booth will be open?

2. When will the concert start?

3. When should I expect Eddie to take the stage? (I plan on getting there by the start... but if I hit traffic and so forth, I'd like to know by what time I NEED to be there.)

4. Finally, if anyone knows the area, what's the parking situation?

Thanks for any information, I appreciate it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Hey guys,

I bought the fan club tickets for EV at the United Palace Theatre for Monday night, (in fact, I was lucky enough to land tickets for both nights).

Now... I plan on getting directions off the internet. And I guess I'll just pick up the tickets at a will call booth? But, I have some other questions I hope someone here can help me with...

1. Does anyone have any idea when the will call booth will be open?

2. When will the concert start?

3. When should I expect Eddie to take the stage? (I plan on getting there by the start... but if I hit traffic and so forth, I'd like to know by what time I NEED to be there.)

4. Finally, if anyone knows the area, what's the parking situation?

Thanks for any information, I appreciate it.

1. 4:30 PM

2 and 3: Doors Open at 6:30, Liam Finn on at 7:30, Eddie likely on bet 8:30 and 8:45

4. Don't remember if there are any lots around (I live in NYC so I don't drive), but there should be street parking available to some degree
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your quick and informative reply. I appreciate it. If you're going to the show(s) as well... then enjoy!!! and perhaps I'll see you there. Take care.
  • Options
    Just checked, and there is a Central Parking Systems lot on 165th and Broadway, so that's an option if the street parking isn't available

Not sure what it would run, but at least it's an option
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your quick and informative reply. I appreciate it. If you're going to the show(s) as well... then enjoy!!! and perhaps I'll see you there. Take care.

Cheers, mate

Enjoy the show

Awesome venue
  • Options
    From what I've seen on various sites, there are two lots right by the theater and parking will run $30 on show nights. There's a lot on 165th down by the hospital ... not sure what that situation is, though. I don't think there should be any problems if you get there early enough.
    03/22/1994, 09/22/1996, 08/26/1998, 08/30/2000,
    04/18/2003, 04/21/2003, 04/22/2003, 07/03/2003,
    07/11/2003, 09/28/2004, 09/29/2004, 10/03/2005,
    06/24/2006, 06/27/2008

EV - 08/04/2008