Options

Posters!!!

WEAPONX24WEAPONX24 Posts: 131
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I cant wait to see if they have AMES BROS./Klausen do the posters for this tour and what they look like!!! Love me some tour posters!!!! I still think Klausens D.C. 2006 Tour Poster was the TITS!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jezebeloriajezebeloria Posts: 600
    Wasn't the 2006 DC poster a Klausen? :rolleyes:
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Options
    Jesika537Jesika537 Posts: 301
    Wasn't the 2006 DC poster a Klausen? :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing...
    Detroit '98 - Detroit '03 - Toledo '04 - Grand Rapids '04 - Kitchener '05 - London '05 - Grand Rapids '06 - Cleveland '06 - Detroit '06 - Chicago '07 - West Palm Beach - Tampa '08 - Toronto '09 - Indy '10 - Buffalo '10 - Toronto '11 - London '13
  • Options
    WEAPONX24WEAPONX24 Posts: 131
    Indeed it was Klausen...sorry I messed up in my first post! I'll edit it...
  • Options
    jezebeloriajezebeloria Posts: 600
    WEAPONX24 wrote:
    Indeed it was Klausen...sorry I messed up in my first post! I'll edit it...

LOL...wasn't trying to call you out or anything. Just wanted to point out your mistake. I think at this point we would all like to see Klausen do the posters as Ames seemed to have gotten "tired" the last few years.
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    LOL...wasn't trying to call you out or anything. Just wanted to point out your mistake. I think at this point we would all like to see Klausen do the posters as Ames seemed to have gotten "tired" the last few years.
    hold your tongue woman! if BK's stuff is the "tits" than ames is and always will be the *insert something more anatomically sexy here* (dont wanna get banned :D)

maybe if they let brad design and ames color it in for him we'd get something other than BKs usual limited muted palette... yawn
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/