Options

was pissed about tour because...

burghpjfanburghpjfan Posts: 36
edited March 2008 in The Porch
im from pittsburgh and am going to be on a family vacation with my wife and 2 boys in the outer banks the week they will play camden and msg X2. however last night i watched "into the wild" for the first time and wasnt pissed anymore. this film really makes you have a new outlook on life! cheers to you lucky bastards who get to see the boyz this time around! heres to hoping they release the shows as boots!!

cheers!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I am in Canada and we got no shows this time round. Not a complaint by any means the boys have treated us well over the years!

I am gonna be on holidays with the Family in Florida from June 14 (two days after the Florida shows) and returning home on the 29th. I am gonna try for the MA show though.

I will be well travelled.
    Monkey Wrench

Molson Park, Barrie - Aug 92
    CNE, Toronto - Aug 93
    Maple Leaf Gardens, Toronto - Sep 96
    Molson Park, Barrie - Aug 98
    Air Canada Center, Toronto - Oct 00
    Copps Collesium, Hamilton - Sep 05
    ACC, Toronto - Sep 05
    ACC - Toronto - Tour Launch - Show I - May 06
    Chicago, IL - August 2009
    East Troy WI - Sept 3 & 4 2011 - PJ TWENTY
    Toronto, Ontario - Sept 11, 2011
    Dublin, Ireland - June 2010
    Belfast, Ireland - June 2010
    Buffalo, NY - Oct 2013
    Toronto, Canada - May 2016
  • Options
    MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    Im currently watching the movie right now. Really makes me want to follow in Alexander Supertramp's footsteps

and the soundtrack is fucking BEAUTIFUL
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...